User Controls

Asexual people are fucking retarded

Why?
    It is sexual retardation, true. Answer: Genetic mutation.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Yes they are retarded. Why anyone wouldn't want to have sex is beyond me.
    I don't think it's a choice, childfucker. See?
    I don't think it's a choice, childfucker. See?

Asexuality is not a fucking sexual orientation idiot.
    What is it then?
    RestStop Space Nigga
    I don't know..besides some type of sexual trama(getting raped) it seems wanting sex with the opposite sex is just natural...maybe some people are just so robotic they lack basic instincts and emotions so...yes, mental retardation would be accurate though I'm sorry to say.
    Heterosexual
    Homosexual/Pedophile
    Asexual

I don't think being any of those things is a choice, Sophie. Why do you disagree?
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Yeah, I mean why would anyone choose to be asexual? Well I guess you do dodge a lot of drama, wasted effort on failed relationships, have more time for loftier activities. Huh, maybe it would be nice if it were a choice. But in any case, I don't think we choose to have sexual interests in general in the same way we don't really choose what our specific sexual interests are, why would it be a choice to be asexual?
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    What if you could suppress sexuality?

This is something I've thought about, considered researching. A drug that selectively blocks sexuality.
    No one is asexual, they just haven't been fucked good enough. I have played the "asexual" card before and a bitch at a party took it as a challenge and fucked my brains out.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    What if you could suppress sexuality?

This is something I've thought about, considered researching. A drug that selectively blocks sexuality.

it's the opposite...the base-state of sexuality is zero. it is the body producing various sex-hormones that instill the desire to have sex.

that means any sexual orientation other than heterosexuality is a mental re-configuaration and reinterpretation (misinterpretation) of the naturally produced hormones to derive sexual satisfaction in an unnatural manner. this also applies to the various pseudo-sexual paraphelias

Lanny Bird of Courage
    it's the opposite…the base-state of sexuality is zero. it is the body producing various sex-hormones that instill the desire to have sex.

that means any sexual orientation other than heterosexuality is a mental re-configuaration and reinterpretation (misinterpretation) of the naturally produced hormones to derive sexual satisfaction in an unnatural manner. this also applies to the various pseudo-sexual paraphelias

You're really dumb, you know that right?

No one is asexual, they just haven't been fucked good enough. I have played the "asexual" card before and a bitch at a party took it as a challenge and fucked my brains out.

That little story does nothing to support the idea that no one is asexual, even if it were true
    infinityshock Black Hole
    You're really dumb, you know that right?

stfu and go ban yourself
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    personally I'm pansexual and sapiosexual
    Triangles are sexy as fuck
    Heterosexual
    Homosexual/Pedophile
    Asexual

I don't think being any of those things is a choice, Sophie. Why do you disagree?

Fine, but it's still not an orientation. Being born without an arm isn't a choice still doesn't make you look less like a cripple.
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    ^ Then what is it?
    arthur treacher African Astronaut
    personally I'm pansexual and sapiosexual

You are a vector of various social diseases, is what you are. As for your oversharing, no one cares about the latest dugong you have lain with.
    ^ Then what is it?

I'd say it's just something that occurs naturally in some people. I actually don't really think they're retarded to be honest, it was more of a shitpost to be frank. I just can't imagine anyone wanting to forego having sex at all especially when i consider my disposition to the subject. That being said, it remains up to them and i won't really judge people for it in any given situation regardless, well, only to be a dick maybe if i'm feeling in a particularly trolly mood.
Jump to Top