User Controls

What would realistically happen if the U.S. pulled out from every war and international conflict they are involved in?

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Would things go to shambles or would everything be alright ?
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    There will be an earthquake from everyone withdrawing all at once
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    The world would be a better place.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by A College Professor There will be an earthquake from everyone withdrawing all at once

If you put everyone in the world shoulder to shoulder, they would all fit in the greater Los Angeles area, and if they all jumped at the same time, it would cause a 0.4 on the Richter scale.

So no.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Sophie The world would be a better place.

I'd like to think so. I'm just curious how it might affect politics and economics and all that jazz. If it would change my personal day to day life somehow.

Edit: changed effect to affect because I'm ANAL like that
    Originally posted by Sophie The world would be a better place.
    Originally posted by mmQ I'd like to think so. I'm just curious how it might effect politics and economics and all that jazz. If it would change my personal day to day life somehow.

the MIC would either file for chapter 11, or turn incessteous and selling their wares to be used against american citizens.

lots of servicepeople would either become redundant, lost their jobs or be reassigned to other branches of the force, again, against american citizens.

imagine, when the harjees come home to harjjjj.
    Oh this is a TRoPical thread

Couldn't be done without the U.S. appearing weak and bowing to the coastal libtards, which makes us appear weak, scrawny, and flaccid. Middle East would have to learn how to resolve their own problems or find new (other UN, NATO allied) countries to step up and cuck themselves by providing guns, money, and bodies to fight their wars for them/keep their armies afloat.

U.S. would save enough money to stop adding debt and would substantially increase national security by doing so, but would also harm own economy by diluting MIC and harm international power by giving up pull/control of Middle Eastern proxies and greatly reduce military foothold in said regions, which greatly reduces ability to influence politics within region and ability to convene when things begin to go in a direction the U.S. doesn't like.

It would be O.K. as in terrorists are not gonna rise up and launch attacks against the U.S., nor is any Middle Eastern country going to do so, but U.S. does not get to pick winners and losers anymore, which is not wonderful for U.S. long term.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Would gas prices go up or down? Prices of things in general, up or down? Foods, up or down? Electronics up or down?

I mean what the fuck. I realize I am massively retarded when it comes to this stuff, which is why in my head I'm like.. well if we just stop all the wars then we could just be happy and fine living here peacefully. This is why I want...NEED to know the implications.

Thank you for srs responses thus far, folks gonts n m8s.
    prices will go down because interest rates are going down because US$ exchange rate is going down.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    all the money and resources poured into fighting those wars would be put to much better use at home. the american taxpayers would then be much better off. however, the american elite would be poorer because their companies would now not be selling shitloads of arms and supplies to the military, so its never gonna happen unless the american people grow some balls.

Originally posted by NARCassist so its never gonna happen unless the american people grow some balls.

the irony.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Bumpers for aldranon

Hes the one I had in mind when I made this and the person I was hoping would chime in with a realistic answer somehow.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Guam would no longer be in danger of capsizing, just ask Hank Johnson.
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    For those who don't know who Hank is...

A dumb nigger.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Less innocents would die that's for sure.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Octavian Less innocents would die that's for sure.

No one is innocent
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker No one is innocent

did you lost yours at a young age ?
    Originally posted by mmQ Bumpers for aldranon

Hes the one I had in mind when I made this and the person I was hoping would chime in with a realistic answer somehow.

Then maybe you should PM him smarty pants
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny did you lost yours at a young age ?

Jump to Top