User Controls

Who is the biggest piece of shit on this site?

Hmmmm? What do you all think?
    After reading posts here for about half a year it's really hard to say.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Thread needs poll.
    This thread piques my interests.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I never make lists :(
    1. §m£ÂgØL
    2. Hydromorphone
    3. Anders Brievek
    4. Bill Krozby
    5. Sharpie
    6. Sophie
    7. Me
    8. Crazy Mike
    9. Malice
    10. Roshambo
    We're all terrible people in our own special way.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    lol@ §m£ÂgØL and hydro taking pole position, I'd forgotten about that
    arthur treacher African Astronaut
    Crazy Mike

I don't see how I am even on anyone's list...

Besides being an opiate addict and refusing to pay my license reinstatement fees, how am I a piece of shit? I own my own home, I make more money than 2/3 of the members here doing half as much work, I raised my children to be successful, productive human beings, and I give you losers a lot of really excellent advice and ideas.

You have me on a list with a bunch of child molesters, an admittedly very intelligent and personable recluse, and yourself....I think you must be mistaking me with someone else.
    Because you killed animu$ I like animals
    Oh yeah, I did do some of that stuff.

Ok, fair enough.

If its any consolation, it bothers me very deeply that I did that stuff.

But what I did was inconsequential. I never tortured any living thing, and I only ever kill animals for a good reason. When I was a kid I hung out with some people who were really sick in the head, who actually tortured animals for fun, I seen some shit that makes what I did look like sunday school, and luckily I missed most of the worst parts of what they did. The little bit I did see, feeding cats to rottweilers,a beagle nailed to a board while it was still alive, hamsters beaten for months with pencils with heavy pencil-top erasers, until they were quivering traumatised shells in the corner, then one night taken outside and doused in lighter fluid and lit on fire...was bad enough, but the stuff I heard about, I am glad I stayed home.

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    ^you're justification makes you seem like even a bigger piece of shit. Show a picture of yourself , I bet you look like a total creeper. What did you do for "work" anyways?
    ^you're justification makes you seem like even a bigger piece of shit. Show a picture of yourself , I bet you look like a total creeper. What did you do for "work" anyways?

Ok we have found the biggest piece of shit on the site, here he is now ^^^

Ok Bill Krozby, since you don't pay attention, I will answer all of your questions, even though I have already posted this a thousand times: In a moment of poor judgement and drug intoxication, I have actually posted a picture of myself before, on zoklet. I have a baby face and look even younger than you do, you weathered pizzaro-looking spic....and as far as what I do for a living, I do lots of stuff. Lots of none of your fucking business. Lets just say that I have to work a stupid regular job to justify my middle class lifestyle, and that job is a do-nothing no-show job. I am a respectable member of my community, that's all you need to know, julio.
    for a good reason.

nailed to a board while it was still alive

Y??

Y???????
    Y??

Y???????

I didn't do that, my cousin did. Apparently you didn't actually read my posts, instead you just skim them and note the keywords, which gives you an entirely different impression than the actual truth that I am attempting to convey to you.

I only ever kill animals when hunting, or to euthanize them.
    I was saying Y to two different things, not combining the sentences.

Is your cousin OK? Where is he now?
    I was saying Y to two different things, not combining the sentences.

Is your cousin OK? Where is he now?

He is alive, other than that I haven't heard from him in decades.

Sometimes, things just have to be killed, to mitigate further suffering.
    I've blown up a house and I do more drugs than everyone combined.
    I'd totally nail Ashley to a board though

You could say I nailed her
    so you would be horrified at the thought of animals being tortured, but not so bothered by a human being tortured.

why?

why?
Jump to Top