User Controls

Twenty years from now, kids are gonna think "Baby it's cold outside" is really weird, and we're gonna have to explain that it has to be understood as a product of its time.

GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    You see, it used to get cold outside.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    And women would have to exchange sexual favors or freeze to death but thanks to global warming these bitches are getting too comfortable.

They no longer need our warm body hair
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Important: climate change means colder winters too. So don't worry about HTS leaving you for some eskimo
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    Oh! We're having a heatwave, a tropical heatwave
    The temperature's rising, it isn't surprising
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by GGG So don't worry about HTS leaving you for some eskimo

bet
    they will now come for your climate control unit.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by GGG Important: climate change means colder winters too. So don't worry about HTS leaving you for some eskimo

why does it mean colder winters?
    Octavian motherfucker
    One day we'll all be speaking Chinese anyway.

WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Octavian One day we'll all be speaking Chinese anyway.

🤨🤔
    Octavian motherfucker
    I can't see your emoji
    WellHung Black Hole
    it is a frown. Although you could very well be right. You think China would beat the US in a war? They certainly got many more expendable bodies.
    Octavian motherfucker
    A Pyrrhic victory of sorts.
    Originally posted by Octavian One day we'll all be speaking Chinese anyway.

Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by WellHung it is a frown. Although you could very well be right. You think China would beat the US in a war? They certainly got many more expendable bodies.

They can't even build their own aircraft carrier, they only have one, and it's powered by diesel.
    Originally posted by WellHung it is a frown. Although= you could very well be right. You think China would beat the US andin a war? They certainly got many more expendable bodies.

不,中国更好
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker They can't even build their own aircraft carrier, they only have one, and it's powered by diesel.

aircraft carrier means targets for ballistic missiles.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker They can't even build their own aircraft carrier, they only have one, and it's powered by diesel.

Originally posted by GGG 不,中国更好

pls stop mollesting my language.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny pls stop mollesting my language.

Shut the fuck up. I've literally posted stuff from textbooks and you say the same shit. You don't know Chinese.
    Originally posted by GGG Shut the fuck up. I've literally posted stuff from textbooks and you say the same shit. You don't know Chinese.

that'd be like saying

china good,

orange man bad.
Jump to Top