User Controls

cosplaying as belle delphine and selling bath water

some girl i work with told me comic con is next weekend so i came up with this idea. my abs are looking pretty decent so i think i could pull it off, i just need a pink or turquoise wig. i threw out my ex gf's schoolgirl outfit unfortunately i was like "when am i ever gonna use this" and now it would be useful lmao. so i guess i need an outfit too. how many thirsty gamergirls or gaymers do you think will buy my bath water?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    I sell beta gamer bathwater

or i could just take LSD and wear something like this
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Ghost I sell beta gamer bathwater

but your bathwater is not as desirable. my advice is do more planks
    Ghost Black Hole
    But i'm an beta gamer which makes gamer girls wet
    Originally posted by Ghost But i'm an beta gamer which makes gamer girls wet

lol girls dont care about video games they care about cars and money and abs
    Ghost Black Hole
    THEY AREN'T REAL GAMER GIRLS THAN

Originally posted by Ghost THEY AREN'T REAL GAMER GIRLS THAN

no such thing as a gamer girl
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III no such thing as a gamer girl

Just girls who play games i.e. All of them.
    Originally posted by GGG Just girls who play games i.e. All of them.

they play games w/ ur heart
    Ghost Black Hole
    gamer grrrrrrrrrrrrl the more R's means they are of a higher rank

Common De-mominator African Astronaut
    You're pretty cutie I say go for it
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III they play games w/ ur heart

I meant with my dick they wont stop help
    Originally posted by GGG I meant with my dick they wont stop help

delete hellotalk from ur phone lmao
    *downloads hellotalk*
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    You should definitely take LSD, theres no other way to sell vials of bathwater while cross dressing as an elf at a convention.
    Should shave all your hair so you can be a really cute elf. Tight black pants to show your ass, some bouncy fake boobs. You can do that snaggletooth smile and make all the asian boys swoon.

Then they turn around and realize you're wearing crotchless pants, and your long hairy white dick is just dancing around like it's looking for sunlight.
    Common De-mominator African Astronaut
    Tentagraus
    Originally posted by GGG Should shave all your hair so you can be a really cute elf. Tight black pants to show your ass, some bouncy fake boobs. You can do that snaggletooth smile and make all the asian boys swoon.

Then they turn around and realize you're wearing crotchless pants, and your long hairy white dick is just dancing around like it's looking for sunlight.

lol then i steal every last one of the asian girls who tagged along with them because they've all been #friendzoned
Jump to Top