User Controls

Are boomers really to blame?

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I'm on the fence about it. It seems like people are getting poorer and poorer. And also the fact that they take pride in fake accomplishments that they didn't even do.

Like if you look at the sun and the moon, that doesn't make any since how their similar size. I don't even thing solar eclipses are real.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    You didn't build that!

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    LOL FUCK BOOMERS
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    I didn't even boom.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    yes
    got a drill though so maybe I can fix some stuff they undid

lol get a sledgehammer and fuck some boomers up
    My generation were greedy, shameless, corrupt cunts, who destroyed the world before your generation could even arrive.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL My generation were greedy, shameless, corrupt cunts, who destroyed the world before your generation could even arrive.

I don't like being a "victim" but you might be right
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I don't like being a "victim" but you might be right

it's unlikely any other generation would've done it any differently. boomers in the US fell into perhaps the most prosperous time and place in history, but instead of cultivating it they slashed and burned for quick gains
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I don't like being a "victim" but you might be right

But this generation is now busy destroying whatever slim chances their next generation would have had, so it's not like we're the only bad guys in this story of humanity's complete and utter failure at ruling himself.
    fuck the next generation tbh lmao

*gets addicted to benzos and lean*
    Originally posted by -SpectraL But this generation is now busy destroying whatever slim chances their next generation would have had, so it's not like we're the only bad guys in this story of humanity's complete and utter failure at ruling himself.

hoping those good aliens will come soon
    People think there's no God, but there really is. He made the whole world and everything in it, right down to the design of our DNA. And people think there's no punishment coming for the bad things they did, but there really is. He keeps track of everything, right down to the lowly bird that falls from a tree. If you aren't sorry for the things you've done, then the bill comes due. Everything you owe. Everything bad you've done. If you're genuinely remorseful, and you genuinely want to do better, you are forgiven, and the whole slate is wiped clean. After all, it's his slate, and it always was; he can do what he wants with it. But if you are genuinely not sorry, and you genuinely don't want to do better, then you owe, and you owe a lot, so much debt to him that you can never repay it. People think that because punishment doesn't come swiftly that it will never come, but that's the opposite of what is actually going to happen. You have to have a place - a place in the plan. If you don't have a place, if you don't want a place, if you prove to not deserve a place, then the only place left for you, here and now, or in the next system of things, is nothing. Nothing at all. Gone. Forever. And it really was all up to you all along. No one left to to blame but ourselves.
    iam_asiam68 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by -SpectraL People think there's no God, but there really is. He made the whole world and everything in it, right down to the design of our DNA. And people think there's no punishment coming for the bad things they did, but there really is. He keeps track of everything, right down to the lowly bird that falls from a tree. If you aren't sorry for the things you've done, then the bill comes due. Everything you owe. Everything bad you've done. If you're genuinely remorseful, and you genuinely want to do better, you are forgiven, and the whole slate is wiped clean. After all, it's his slate, and it always was; he can do what he wants with it. But if you are genuinely not sorry, and you genuinely don't want to do better, then you owe, and you owe a lot, so much debt to him that you can never repay it. People think that because punishment doesn't come swiftly that it will never come, but that's the opposite of what is actually going to happen. You have to have a place - a place in the plan. If you don't have a place, if you don't want a place, if you prove to not deserve a place, then the only place left for you, here and now, or in the next system of things, is nothing. Nothing at all. Gone. Forever. And it really was all up to you all along. No one left to to blame but ourselves.

not bad!!
    Originally posted by -SpectraL People think there's no God, but there really is. He made the whole world and everything in it, right down to the design of our DNA. And people think there's no punishment coming for the bad things they did, but there really is. He keeps track of everything, right down to the lowly bird that falls from a tree. If you aren't sorry for the things you've done, then the bill comes due. Everything you owe. Everything bad you've done. If you're genuinely remorseful, and you genuinely want to do better, you are forgiven, and the whole slate is wiped clean. After all, it's his slate, and it always was; he can do what he wants with it. But if you are genuinely not sorry, and you genuinely don't want to do better, then you owe, and you owe a lot, so much debt to him that you can never repay it. People think that because punishment doesn't come swiftly that it will never come, but that's the opposite of what is actually going to happen. You have to have a place - a place in the plan. If you don't have a place, if you don't want a place, if you prove to not deserve a place, then the only place left for you, here and now, or in the next system of things, is nothing. Nothing at all. Gone. Forever. And it really was all up to you all along. No one left to to blame but ourselves.

yeah its kind of weird that some people think your parents loved each other and fucked and made you and loved you and now they just sit at home watching csi dealing with each other. When you get cut and your skin will regrow itself it back together. seems like theres more at work.

I should of died bunch of times but it didn't happen. I was told I died on my bday by paramedics and I actually felt fine afterwards and told her it was my bday lol

The angels and demons are really one race. They all come from the same place. They don't have bodies of flesh and blood, like we do, but they're real enough all the same. They each have a different personality, different strengths and weaknesses. We could call them aliens, but they are not as alien as we might think. They've been walking around on this Earth since before man even arrived, and they've been along for the ride the whole time. They know all about us. They know exactly what makes us tick. The bad ones know how to get to us, and they can customize each attack to the person they are attempting to destroy. The good ones also know exactly what makes us tick, because they've been along the whole time as well. Nothing is hidden. They know everything.
    iam_asiam68 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by -SpectraL The angels and demons are really one race. They all come from the same place. They don't have bodies of flesh and blood, like we do, but they're real enough all the same. They each have a different personality, different strengths and weaknesses. We could call them aliens, but they are not as alien as we might think. They've been walking around on this Earth since before man even arrived, and they've been along for the ride the whole time. They know all about us. They know exactly what makes us tick. The bad ones know how to get to us, and they can customize each attack to the person they are attempting to destroy. The good ones also know exactly what makes us tick, because they've been along the whole time as well. Nothing is hidden. They know everything.

you're on the right idealism concerning the "Sons of God!!"
Jump to Top