User Controls

If gayness was completely removed, would you actually mind sucking dick?

Needledick Needledick Needledick motherfucker [mulishly down your brachydactylia]
    Let's say you live in an alternate reality where all humans are both male and female and have both a dick + a pussy, and your fuckbuddy or whatever wanted you to give them head and has no preference which one you suck. In that scenario where theres no such thing as gay I could see myself choosing dick up to 50% of the time.. . It would be a girls dick and you could go back and forth from his/her dick & pussy in the same head session.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Shrooms Houston
    No
    Octavian motherfucker
    No
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Gayness isn’t inherent to the act of sucking dick, that’s just how erogenous zones have been polemicized by the sexual elite for centuries until we believed it, and as a consequence, we are already living in their alternate reality. The whole economy of pleasure has never been so concentrated into the hands of a horny few, and their influence can be felt from cradles to backseats to prison cells to chatrooms. There are microtransactions attached to your choices in masturbation, and those choices are not coincidences or even truly biological in origin. We go through life on a prescribed pleasure program with our eyes shut and our hands and mouths between our legs, so that the epic story of mankind is best expressed as a carousel of rape. Sex, power, cash, miscegenation, taboo violation, policies of breeding experimentation, empires arising out of a mutual desire to transmute electrical signals into orgasm, anonymous nudity oriented worshipfully around a golden virtual body; this is the timeline the strong have introduced, into which we have invested every seed we’ve ever blown, and it is inarguably the best way to go about the strange business of sexuality so far as we know. Can you begin to imagine fags having a proportional stake in all that action?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    CAROUSEL OF RAPE
    frala Avant garde shartist
    If I’m gonna be on a carousel of rape I’d prefer gayness not be fully removed
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    Originally posted by Needledick Needledick Needledick Let's say you live in an alternate reality where all humans are both male and female and have both a dick + a pussy, and your fuckbuddy or whatever wanted you to give them head and has no preference which one you suck. In that scenario where theres no such thing as gay I could see myself choosing dick up to 50% of the time.. . It would be a girls dick and you could go back and forth from his/her dick & pussy in the same head session.

Obviously not because, in the scenario you described, sucking dick would be normal for everyone, so anyone answering the question otherwise is harboring closet homosexuality and is choosing denial as a means to hide it.
    L41n Houston
    I don't mind doing either to begin with. If everyone had both I'd deep throat and tongue the clit at the same time.

Common De-mominator African Astronaut
    Gay is being attracted to someone of the same sex. So you would still be gay.
    Common De-mominator African Astronaut
    Phagget
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    What? WTF? How does a thread like this even get started? Is this a strange coming out? Is this an over the top thread for a trophy or something? I am going to do a DTE and SMH.
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Nah nigga that's fucking gay
    L41n Houston
    Being gay is fun and cool, John Waters is zaddy.
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    sucking someones dick is inherently being a bitch, like romans didnt have binary sexuality but being the bottom was being a bitch.
    no virtus having ass niggas
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Nil sucking someones dick is inherently being a bitch, like romans didnt have binary sexuality but being the bottom was being a bitch.

That's why their civilization fell. Too many bull mooses and not enough bottoms.
    L41n Houston
    Originally posted by Nil sucking someones dick is inherently being a bitch, like romans didnt have binary sexuality but being the bottom was being a bitch.

What's wrong with being a bitch? Imma bitch and my life is awesome, you're gonna die dude ditch the insecurity and have some fun.
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by L41n What's wrong with being a bitch? Imma bitch and my life is awesome, you're gonna die dude ditch the insecurity and have some fun.

Yea but are you a man or a woman?
    Originally posted by L41n you're gonna die dude ditch the insecurity and have some fun.

I'm totally secure with myself and i don't need a cock in my mouth to prove it. Death, hopefully swift and swiftly forthcoming.
    CAROUSEL OF RAPE
Jump to Top