User Controls

when you take a rip off a bong and 30 seconds later work calls

Lanny Bird of Courage
    feels bad man
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Octavian motherfucker
    Reminds me of still being awake late at night off my tits.

"One more hour then THAT IS IT! I'll beat my dick and toss and turn in bed, at least I'll have come down enough by the time I have to go work"

Me half hour before I'm due in work....

L41n Houston
    If you don't call in to stand up with your cam off and rip bongs while everyone is giving updates you're doing agile wrong. Is this your first job or something?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Needledick Needledick Needledick motherfucker [mulishly down your brachydactylia]
    Just don't answer
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Needledick Needledick Needledick Just don't answer

Another option is don't rip off a bong.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Better take a hit of your crack pipe to freshen up
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Originally posted by Lanny feels bad man

Ya it does.
    One time I ate way to much hash oil that I made and woke up at 5am sweating and my pulse was racing.
    Stoned as a fuck and I had to be at work at 7:30.
    That whole day sucked.
    apric0t Houston
    Are you an "on call" coder or something? lol
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    All the forces to which we are enslaved are presented to us as opportunities at first.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by apric0t Are you an "on call" coder or something? lol

No, I was just working from home and didn't think anyone was going to bother me today, but then something came up and I had to talk to people.
    L41n Houston
    My coworkers probably prefer to talk to me when I'm high, I'm a lot nicer TBH. I don't actually smoke that often though.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Welp, better than on the phone than in person. You can play any retardedness off with the excuse you just woke up.
    I think if I hit a bong these days my heart would explode.
    apric0t Houston
    Originally posted by Lanny No, I was just working from home and didn't think anyone was going to bother me today, but then something came up and I had to talk to people.

I started an IT job recently and we mostly deal with problems though "heat tickets" submitted online, but every time I sneak a hit off my pen in the bathroom suddenly everyone has to call and be walked through the issue. Lifes a bitch like that.
    I am not knocking you pot head losers at all, lol. I used to smoke all the time. I had to quit for a job for a while but then I took a hit one time and my heart was racing and pounding and I was HIGH AS FUCK! I thought I was going to die. Anyone know why?
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by apric0t I started an IT job recently and we mostly deal with problems though "heat tickets" submitted online, but every time I sneak a hit off my pen in the bathroom suddenly everyone has to call and be walked through the issue. Lifes a bitch like that.

It is, it's like they fucking know
    It isn't like they know, they know! You aren't fooling anyone.
    L41n Houston
    If you're working at a place where you coworkers care if you smoke weed, you need to find a new place to work. I guess being high at work is kinda unprofessional but I mostly work remotely and am generally a bimbo anyway so I don't think anyone notices.

Plus I'm a principal architect and they have to do what I say anyway.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    I used to be on holidays and they'd call me requesting/pressuring me to come back in. I'm like, do you know the actual meaning of holidays? The whole point of holidays is to lose you fuckers for a couple of weeks, and deliberately so, not to get calls from you or discuss coming back in. Then I'd go round and round in a circular argument with the lapdog making the call, and I'd end up having to come in. Finally, I put in an official complaint with upper management, and was told it was a "grey area". FUCK your grey area. Now, I just don't answer the phone when they call. They got the message eventually: fuck you.
    L41n Houston
    I just have kind of reached a silent agreement with everyone. I'm more or less always on low key call, but they only bother me when I'm technically off duty if everything is on fire and in that case they don't care if I'm high . I fix it for them and they look the other way when I'm napping in my office or obviously hung over.
Jump to Top