User Controls

In love with the girl at the chicken wing sports bar

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I go to the sports bar over by the uni, She's fucking hott. She has blonde dread locks, a nose ring, and a cute snaggle tooth that drives me wild. She brought me a shot on the house and I said "thanks chicken.." and she was like "what do you mean by chicken?!" and I was like "chicken as in chick as in the female persuasion.." and we had a good laugh.

man I'm so lonely.. but hey thats how it goes sometimes.. I've always been somewhat of a loner, a rebel.. a bad boy with a heart of gold and a penchant for chickens, wings, whiskey, and black sabbath, things a small hat could never truly enjoy.

She's like the equivalent to my burger king queen, she thought I was screwed and only thought about food but when I looked her deep in the eyes I left her know I wanted more than a burger and fries.

I've also been eating spice wings every other day from dominos along with a philly cheese steak sandwhich and some shiner black to flush it all down! I've probably consumed about 50 chicken wings in the last 7 days and about 5 quails at work.
    Octavian motherfucker
    My dick was getting hard till you said she had a snaggletooth. There is no way I could fuck a girl with one of them.

But smash it anyway, whatever helps I guess.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    I have a buddy that bartends at bdubs

He bangs a lot of the little hotties that work there. They like to party

Ask her out man
    Originally posted by Octavian My dick was getting hard till you said she had a snaggletooth. There is no way I could fuck a girl with one of them.

lol, i think a snaggle tooth is just like a mole or something like q beauty mark, its about the whole package i guess but I do know a lot of gonts like you that see it that way. I was talking to this one dude in jail and he was going on about how the girl could be perfect in every way but one thing will throw him off.. i guess I'm kinda like that about certain things also lol

I guess it depends on the severity of the snaggletooth, I rather take this girl with the snaggletooth over AOC with a horse mouth and shitty personality that some gonts seem to adore.

i once dated a girl that was really sweet to me and thin and really beautiful she was jamacian black mixed w whyte but it through me off when she showed me she had 2 rows of a teeth lol.. she said her dad would call her the nephelim, I ent up screwing that up even though I let her come back
    Originally posted by Archer513 I have a buddy that bartends at bdubs

Ask her out man

Yeah I'll see whats up. Been kinda lonely lately I got dome the other day while rolling and It was fun but only because I was on drugs lol
    L41n Houston
    How good are the wings? Will it be a big loss if you can't go back there after inevitably creeping her out?
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by Archer513 I have a buddy that bartends at bdubs

Ask her out man

how old is he?
    Originally posted by L41n How good are the wings? Will it be a big loss if you can't go back there after inevitably creeping her out?

The sauces are good but the wings themselves are average at best.
    L41n Houston
    Originally posted by WellHung The sauces are good but the wings themselves are average at best.

Isn't that literally how wings work? They're just a protein system to deliver tangy sauces.
    HTS highlight reel
    fuck this thread got me craving chikken
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by L41n How good are the wings? Will it be a big loss if you can't go back there after inevitably creeping her out?

Lol I'm not going to creep her out plus even if I was too they still have to serve me, I'm not doing anything illegal and its not my problem if they are creeped out, a lot of girls like getting back handed for the attention so they have it coming

girls come onto me first because I look really unassuming. I've had to girls randomly text me asking to hang this week, sorry but not sorry that I'm not like you
    L41n Houston
    Originally posted by HTS fuck this thread got me craving chikken

Lets all meet at the sports bar over by the uni, get some wings and save this girl from making a tragic mistake, if she even actually exists.
    L41n Houston
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I'm not doing anything illegal and its not my problem if they are creeped out, a lot of girls like getting back handed for the attention so they have it coming

spoken like a true creep

are u fuxkable, hun?👍
    Originally posted by L41n Isn't that literally how wings work? They're just a protein system to deliver tangy sauces.

Kind of, but the wings should be meaty... Also, some places just use dry rubs.
    Originally posted by L41n spoken like a true creep

😂
    Originally posted by L41n Lets all meet at the sports bar over by the uni, get some wings and save this girl from making a tragic mistake, if she even actually exists.

lol...ur funny, newcomer.
    Originally posted by Octavian My dick was getting hard till you said she had a snaggletooth. There is no way I could fuck a girl with one of them.

damn ur picky
    Originally posted by L41n spoken like a true creep

spoken like a true simp
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by WellHung damn ur picky

No my days of shagging anything are over.

I'm starting to think I'm Asexual. I think all the drug and alcohol abuse over the years has rewired my brain.
Jump to Top