User Controls

Pedophilies are disgusting

Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Grown men who want to have sex with children are pretty disgusting. They claim that it's not their fault, it's just a sexual orientation, something they were born with that they cannot help so it should just be accepted. Well, some people were born with psychological impulses to murder people, should we just accept them too? No, we shouldn't. Murderers are harmful to society so we lock them up. Pedophiles are harmful too.

Pedophiles lust over the idea of taking advantage of people who have not yet matured to the point where they're capable of recognizing their own sexual orientation. They are sexual predators and taking advantage of children can be seriously traumatic. It can cause psychological damage to young developing minds. It is abuse. It is disgusting.
    TORTILLA Houston
    what if a guy has sex with a 17 year old. are they a pedo?
    I don't believe there is a specific age at which we magically becomes adults. Pedophiles prey upon people who have not yet matured to the point where they are capable of recognizing their own sexual orientation.
    I don't believe there is a specific age at which we magically becomes adults. Pedophiles prey upon people who have not yet matured to the point where they are capable of recognizing their own sexual orientation.
    That's some vague ass bullshit and you're an idiot. You're also probably a 16 year old. Males prey on the weakness of females. That's nature. Go fuck a book or something.
    That's some vague ass bullshit and you're an idiot. You're also probably a 16 year old. Males prey on the weakness of females. That's nature. Go fuck a book or something.

Preying upon children is disgusting.
    I guess, if you want to judge a predator by the size of its prey, yes. It's also natural for you to despise the weakness of those males, I guess. Might makes right in both cases then because nature n shit, feel me?
    What?
    In prison even the most fucked up killers who have caused countless of children to become orphans get off on playing the moral card on the pedos. They put the homos and pedos in segregated units for a reason. They are naturally weak and the predators feel that and do their thing. Nature.
    When a pedo preys upon the weakness of a child it's frowned upon but if a 6'8 bubba tank nigger preys upon the weakness of the pedo it is not just culturally accepted but it becomes a comedic device. Think about that.
    The child was never the predator so maybe that's what makes the difference.
    This thread is clickbait shit, though. Old news as well.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    pedos prey on children because of their own inadequacies. they are so mentally defective they hypnotize themselves to believe that not only are they not doing anything wrong, but they are helping the child they are abusing. granted, the pedos themselves are inferior and mentally defective while suffering what should be considered a neurological disorder, but that doesnt justify allowing them to live. if psychological rehabilitation is possible to cure them of their disease they should be allowed to remain in society. if not, they should be removed.

adulthood has two types: physical, and mental. its possible for a post-menarche 10 year old girl to have D-cup breasts and full hip development as well as the ability to bear children, but the likelihood of her being able to psychologically handle motherhood is virtually nil. its possible for a 10 year old boy to have full pubic hair growth and the ability to ejaculate but the likelihood of him being able to psychologically handle fatherhood is virtually nil.

the legal system has arbitrarily added a number with virtually zero significance to the age at which an individual is legally permitted to have sex. if laws were created by intellectuals instead of sociopaths the rule would be if an individual of x-age wanted to have sex with an individual of x-age both parties should have to undergo a real psychological screening by a board of real professionals that assesses the ability of both individuals to understand what theyre doing, the consequences, and the ability to maturely and successfully handle the consequences of having sex. all the consequences of various type.

regardless, nature has in place its own system for screening out defectives. regardless of humanitys hubris, nature will always win at who gets to dictate the rules.
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    "Did u rly just compar pedophilezzz 2 murd3rz???/ z0mg u disgustin priviliged cis scum"
    The child was never the predator so maybe that's what makes the difference.

Pretty big difference.
    You got molested as a child.
    OP - Your username is 'Open Your Mind'

Open yours and fuck a kid
    I agree. But hebephiles on the other hand are god's angels ....
    How could anyone find this attractive?!?!? Disgusting freaks.
    Sharpie Houston
    [How could anyone find this attractive?!?!? Disgusting freaks.
    Sharpie Houston
    I mean come on!
    This is just ABSOLUTELY WHOREABLE!!!!

Jump to Top