User Controls

My roommate is a cunt

Nero Yung Blood
    There's a FUCKING HUGE list of things this fucker does to piss me off.
    From hiding my gf's razors to blasting music in the morning. The same music. EVERYTIME.
    The dude has to go before I beat every last breath from his pathetic body.
    Any ideas? -- Can legally kick him out anytime but would like to retain so civility between us.
    lol i always blast music in the morning. usually the same shit
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    greenplastic is Nero's roomie. What music does he blast in the morning?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Hes probably using your gf's razor The best way to get revenge is to hold him down and force him to have sex with your gf And post pics of your gf
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    And post pics of your gf

She's bretty cute, actually.
    Sharpie Houston
    From hiding my gf's razors to blasting music in the morning. The same music. EVERYTIME.
    [SIZE=14px]The dude has to go before I beat every last breath from his pathetic body.[/SIZE]
    Any ideas? – Can legally kick him out anytime but would like to retain so civility between us.

TMM LOL IRL
    hiding my gf's razors.

faggot
    Nero Yung Blood
    thanks for the advice :D
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    use your girlfriend's razor to cut strychnine one night and wait for him to take it
    Sharpie Houston
    use your girlfriend's razor to cut strychnine one night and wait for him to take it
    LOL Yeah... cut strychnine with one of these... ??? ...hahahaha

Sounds wacky as fuck
    Sprinkle small amounts of glitter regularly on and inside of all of his possessions.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    lol i always blast music in the morning. usually the same shit

haha same here, though I remember when I was 18, i would play beastie boys every morning when I got up, needless to say my downstairs neighbor ent up threatening to kill me.
    Bokukko Yung Blood
    Just suck his dick already. It sounds like he wants it.
    Just suck his dick already. It sounds like he wants it.

Yes it does sound like it. But that will only further complicate the situation. Neros best bet unfortunately is to try and kick him out and if that doesn't happen then just deal with it and never have a roommate again if he can help it. Even when I had my ex gf living with me it kinda sucked because she was a sloppy pig at my place but used me for my place so she didnt have to live with her nigger roomies. Then she wonders why whenever we do hang I make her buy me beer and nachos every time and don't have sex with her.

But yeah it really does suck to have to put up with that stuff, because he obviously is not afraid to be a cunt, since im sure land laws (or as i like to call them leech laws) where nero lives are similar to that of texas. Even if you're not on a lease you still have rights lol.

§m£ÂgØL had good advice, you should prolly gang stalk him and make him feel mildly perturbed until he leaves.
    LOL Yeah… cut strychnine with one of these… ??? …hahahaha

Sounds wacky as fuck
    Zanick don't give a fuck, son. He got his dick pierced. That nigga chops up nBOMEs with a safety razer and licks it straight from the blade.
    Super cuckold thread by the way. The dude also fucks your girl. Guaranteed.
    ^lol
    arc the lad Yung Blood
    Quit being a passive aggressive bitch n tell him what's up. Get a testosterone supplement Buy ear plugs for sleep Post nudes of gf Dox him and post his cc here Also post nudez of your gf. You're welcome.
    Hewfil1 Houston
    The dude has to go before I beat every last breath from his pathetic body.
    Any ideas? – Can legally kick him out anytime but would like to retain so civility between us.

My idea, kill him the same way we discussed of killing people before if we were to ever meet.
Jump to Top