User Controls

I hate the time and effort

Nero Yung Blood
    Love forums
    Hate the waiting game
    I want instantaneous gratification
    Is that greedy?! I just want to know you can hear me...
    Look me in the eyes and tell me that this is worth it.
    Can you?
    OP, can you?
    Sharpie Houston
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Yeah, and where were you when the kidiots and power abusers were gleefully disseminating our just lovely crowd of Totse holocaust survivors? Huh? Now, be quiet and eat your porridge with no sugar on it.
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    Good things come to those who hate.
    Nero Yung Blood
    Yeah, and where were you when the kidiots and power abusers were gleefully disseminating our just lovely crowd of Totse holocaust survivors? Huh? Now, be quiet and eat your porridge with no sugar on it.
    lol, you are so dramatic.
    have a snickers
    lol, you are so dramatic.
    have a snickers

You people have the gall to come here to this site and complain about Lanny, when you had it all right in your hand, and all you could do was come out looking like soup sandwiches in the end. And here you are now, lamenting a once-great nation, but when it counted, you wouldn't even lift a finger. You let it be poisoned by outside forces.

Lmao. shut the fuck up already cunt. the internet happened. every single site will never stand the test of time and you will be there parroting the same shit day in day out about moderation. all we can do is go from site to site and inevitably the userbase dwindles. then you come along and grovel like an angry world war veteran watching the degeneracy unfold in the current world he lives in. I understand your point but... well... fuck. hate to tell you Charlie but you get NOTHING! YOU LOSE! GOOD DAY SIR!
    Nero Yung Blood
    Lmao. shut the fuck up already cunt. the internet happened. every single site will never stand the test of time and you will be there parroting the same shit day in day out about moderation. all we can do is go from site to site and inevitably the userbase dwindles. then you come along and grovel like an angry world war veteran watching the degeneracy unfold in the current world he lives in. I understand your point but… well… fuck. hate to tell you Charlie but you get NOTHING! YOU LOSE! GOOD DAY SIR!
    Just let me cry fgt.
    You people should have been forum-lynching the traitors, not getting your personal yahoos and guffaws in at the expense of Community. Shame on you all. For shame. You should be ashamed of yourselves. You're all absolutely shameless.
    arthur treacher African Astronaut
    fuck totse

and fuck motherfucking michael fucking myers, too.
    fuck totse

And fuck you, too.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    You people have the gall to come here to this site and complain about Lanny

who is bootlicking now you hypocritical piece of shit. You know what i truly wish what would bring flee to my heart is for you to be murdered in the most violent way possible.
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    fuck totse

Hey, fuck you, fattie.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Hey, fuck you, fattie.

michael myers, even though we have argued in the past , you are a good guy and I consider you a friend.
    who is bootlicking now you hypocritical piece of shit…

It was an intentional "redirection joke", inserted into the commentary for comedic effect, you clunkhead.
    michael myers, even though we have argued in the past , you are a good guy and I consider you a friend.

Thanks, Bill Krozby. Likewise! How's the family?
    arc the lad Yung Blood
    Fuck crazy Mike. Pi abuser. He sent me poppy seeds just to get my Pi then he came over and fucked my tight lil a$$. Then he had his dogs run a train on me. The fuck? Who does that..
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Fuck crazy Mike. Pi abuser. He sent me poppy seeds just to get my Pi then he came over and fucked my tight lil a$$. Then he had his dogs run a train on me. The fuck? Who does that..

post pics
    Hewfil1 Houston
    who is bootlicking now you hypocritical piece of shit. You know what i truly wish what would bring flee to my heart is for you to be murdered in the most violent way possible.

Send his PI then.
    Send his PI then.

I second this post.
Jump to Top