User Controls

Canada > U.S.

Alls i'm sayin...
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    The US is run by a bunch of self-professed terrorists and criminals, so of course Canada is better.
    Canada is America's hat.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Vancouver is a pretty cool town. Never been to Toronto but I've heard good things, cool people seem to live there. Canada still seems a little provencial for my taste but I've lived in far worse places. If I wasn't living here it'd be one of the other major west coast cities probably, Portland, Seattle, or Vancouver. I know there's cool shit on the east coast but it's too familiar to be exotic (they're still north americans) but not familiar enough to feel like I have a strong shared culture/experience/background with the people who live there. Vancouver might have the same problem but I've lived/traveled in other commonwealth countries before and I feel like I have a sense of what it's like, what they're about.
    If you like -40F and 105F temperatures, with a lot of really shitty weather in between, then northern Canada is for you.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    If you like -40F and 105F temperatures, with a lot of really shitty weather in between, then northern Canada is for you.

I can deal with weather pretty well. Grew up in the tropics so I can deal with the heat and I actually enjoy cold weather (since I don't have to be outside for longer than 20 minutes at a time like, ever, if I worked outside or something I'm pretty sure I'd kill myself once it started snowing). But the big cities are all in the south and most of them are costal right?
    I live in the capital of Canada. I guess you could call it a big city. It's in northern Canada. We're real life Northmen up here.
    I live in the capital of Canada. I guess you could call it a big city. It's in northern Canada. We're real life Nutmen up here.

FTFY
    infinityshock Black Hole
    i was in eastern canada during the month of march a few years ago.

the taxi was driving sideways down the road due to ice

in the parking lot of the hotel i stayed in the snow was piled up to nearly the top of the utility pole

fuck. that. shit.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I would definitely like to visit sometime. Though I don't think I could tolerate the winter considering I've lived in austin all of my life. My father would go for business when I was much younger and he said it was a nice change of pace, but he's also lived in tokyo.
    We often find people, mostly bums and beggars, in the morning frozen solid and stuck to fences or the sides of houses and commercial buildings. Naked, too. For some reason, they take their clothes off just before they freeze solid.
    arthur treacher African Astronaut
    canada is the faggot capital of the universe
    canada is the faggot capital of the universe

You're not scary, treacher.
    You're not scary, treacher.
    TLNF
    TLNF

tl/dr
Jump to Top