User Controls

The jedis

The only race of people worth hating. My earliest encounter with the jedis was at the highschool lunch table. Every day me and my best friend and his girlfriend would sit at the same table. We'd laugh with joyous conversation until one day the jedis came! They turned my friend against me. My friend befriended these jedi brothers in music class and invited them to sit at our table they talked disgustingly as they crammed food in there nasty jedi mouths....Eating with there mouths open...day by day they turned my friend against saying I was an idiot pot smoker. Eventually They jedied me out of my own lunch table and I had to sit elsewhere. I didnt really even know what a jedi was at the time. My second encounter with a jedi that I know of was my manager when I worked at kmart. She acted like a nice jediess one moment but would mock and yell at you the next saying YOUR NOT AS AUTONOMOUS AS YOU THINK YOU CANT GO TO THE BATHROOM WITHOUT ASKING!!!..and my third encounter with a jedi was a girl I met on tinder we would have discussions about love and family values. She said she didn't believe in monogomy and said it was impossible to raise a family these days..yeah right shed also complain about her family being poor but then shed snapchat me pictures of her with a nice house in the background complete with a bigass swimming pool...fucking jedis I've been watching a lot of jedi documentaries and they all sound disgusting they joke about complaining and eating with there mouths open they blatantly act and cry fake tears when they talk about the holocaust FUCKING jediS!!!!
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Where are you from Mr Slappy?
    Here in the peoples republic of Massachusetts I deal with lots of jedis on a daily basis and they are by far the worst people to even talk to.
    My hate of this race is not basted on innuendo and ignorance its basted on experience,there is nothing worse on this planet than some jedi cunt bitching about her car and how she is not paying for shit. Its always YOUR FAULT!! not hers.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Ask the Palestinians how bad the jedis are. Oy gevalt!
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    [size=7]Who you gonna' call?[/size]

Where are you from Mr Slappy?
    Here in the peoples republic of Massachusetts I deal with lots of jedis on a daily basis and they are by far the worst people to even talk to.
    My hate of this race is not basted on innuendo and ignorance its basted on experience,there is nothing worse on this planet than some jedi cunt bitching about her car and how she is not paying for shit. Its always YOUR FAULT!! not hers.
    I'm from the upper peninsula of Michigan. I don't think there's many jedis here. I've always said I hate the jedis but in a joking kind of way but the past week I've been researching jedis and watched a documentary about jedi comedy and every jedi they interviewed disgusted me and you could tell they thought themselves superior to the "goyim" ...all there jokes were about whining and talking with there mouths open...I've also learned that Hitler probably was an amazing individual. I'm thinking about reading Mein Kampf.
    I would like to make one thing clear I do not hate all jedis.I have worked next to and with many jedis. Its the self entitled assholes that give there whole race a bad name.
    If I get a repair order and see a Anderson,Jones,Minucci,Murphy, Its all good but if I see Schwartz,Sebastien,Goldman,Signalman=shields up.
    Some jedis are probably okay because they've been disassimulated from there culture over the decades
    No oh No, They know the score.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    the only question i have is why this thread has been up for more than 14 seconds and iron-john hasnt posted in here yet

true story: i almost got arrested in juden-land after getting into a bit of a disagreement with a juden pizza shop owner after he refused to add cheese and peperoni to my pizza

something to ponder: why have the juden been ostracized more than any other 'civilization' by other civilizations in all of human history
    the only question i have is why this thread has been up for more than 14 seconds and iron-john hasnt posted in here yet

true story: i almost got arrested in juden-land after getting into a bit of a disagreement with a juden pizza shop owner after he refused to add cheese and peperoni to my pizza

something to ponder: why have the juden been ostracized more than any other 'civilization' by other civilizations in all of human history
    Because they rat there way into a society turn its people against each other then moniterily gain off there suffering.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Because they rat there way into a society turn its people against each other then moniterily gain off there suffering.

that. and...sneaky, underhanded, conniving, deceptive, and an over inflated sense of self-worth along with a disgusting affliction of masochistic narcissism .
    The thing is...its like I'm programmed to hate other races but when I actually talk to a person from another race I don't hate them at all but with jedis its something different. people hate on niggers but I've met white people I couldn't stand either its all about the individual...but jedis are different there taught that there better then everyone there gods chosen people from what I've learned the jedi religion is nihilistic and evil
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    There's just as many white scum as there are jedi scum. Don't be fooled. The white scum just cleverly use them as patsies, so they can continue to fuck the world over with less competition.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    There's just as many white scum as there are jedi scum. Don't be fooled. The white scum just cleverly use them as patsies, so they can continue to fuck the world over with less competition.

not taking into account racial demographics and the percentage. there are a handful of whites that are dirtbags. the majority of jedis are.

they are the only society in all of human history that has been so extensively persecuted and its for a reason

also: the holocaust and slavery in egypt are both myths
    spectral needs a history lesson.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Believe me. You could count the white scumbags and then count the jedi scumbags, and you'll find an equal amount, if not more white scum. People are people are people. Most of them are worthless scum, no matter what race you look at. Some have these ways, and some have those ways, but the one thread the majority of people of all stripes have in common is that they're despicable and shameless filth.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    was just reading about what happened to the USS Liberty, funnily enough
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    The only race of people worth being.

Fixed that for you, filthy goyim.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    infinityshock Black Hole
    was just reading about what happened to the USS Liberty, funnily enough

even better is 'operation susannah'

fucking jedis are always up to this type of shit
Jump to Top