User Controls

FORGET ABOUT ALL THIS FORUM

Dissociator African Astronaut
    Fuck this plaec
    Bang your head on a nail in the attic roof please. Repeatedly...
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Forget about me! Forget all you've seen! Save yourself you fool!
    arthur treacher African Astronaut
    arthur treacher African Astronaut
    komokazi Houston
    I already have. I've only recently started coming back out of extreme boredom. I regret my decision.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Komacozy! You're alive!
    Komacozy! You're alive!
    Spectard! You're an idiot!
    eat shit nig
    komokazi Houston
    Komacozy! You're alive!

Yeah, I am. I just work a fuck-load now. I suppose I could browse more often, seems like it's lively enough to warrant killing some time.
    Yeah, I am. I just work a fuck-load now. I suppose I could browse more often, seems like it's lively enough to warrant killing some time.

I missed your abuse, insults and name calling. Now it can be just like old times.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle

Killing is never justified. Two wrongs do NOT make a right.

When did you become a moralfag?

False. I am obligated to insist on respect for my right to live. If someone insists on disrespecting that right I am in full authority to use the necessary force required to ensure my right to life is respected.
    False. I am obligated to insist on respect for my right to live. If someone insists on disrespecting that right I am in full authority to use the necessary force required to ensure my right to life is respected.

'Rights' don't exists. You don't have an inherrent right to anything just because you exist. That being said, murder in self-defense is ok by me.
    'Rights' don't exists. You don't have an inherrent right to anything just because you exist. That being said, murder in self-defense is ok by me.

False. A "right" is not vested in you by the authority of man but by that of God. In this life the Creator bestowed upon us several inalienable rights such as Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness. My government was build upon the precept that these rights cannot be taken away by any law of man. The bill of rights grants me everything necessary to partake in these rights. Through the right to bear army both my life and liberty are secured. Through my government was instilled with the restrictions us Americans like to call The Bill O'Rights. These restrictions on the government such as not prosecuting individuals for their speech or self expression, allowing the individuals to bear and keep arms as well as freely organize themselves ensure my ability to maintain my own rights. It is lamentable that these restrictions on the government are being lifted under the guise of gun control and hate speech laws.

As I have said before, FUCK THE DEMOCRACY! BRING BACK THE REPUBLIC!
    You're rights have already been taken by the government and their lackeys. It's just that you refuse to accept the fact.You belong to the corporate-owned machine now, and you'll like it, or else.
    False. A "right" is not vested in you by the authority of man but by that of God. In this life the Creator bestowed upon us several inalienable rights such as Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness. My government was build upon the precept that these rights cannot be taken away by any law of man. The bill of rights grants me everything necessary to partake in these rights. Through the right to bear army both my life and liberty are secured. Through my government was instilled with the restrictions us Americans like to call The Bill O'Rights. These restrictions on the government such as not prosecuting individuals for their speech or self expression, allowing the individuals to bear and keep arms as well as freely organize themselves ensure my ability to maintain my own rights. It is lamentable that these restrictions on the government are being lifted under the guise of gun control and hate speech laws.

As I have said before, FUCK THE DEMOCRACY! BRING BACK THE REPUBLIC!

>Implying there's such a thing as God
    >Implying there's such a thing as God

>implying God is not inherently intertwined with our existence whether we recognize it or not

U funny chum
Jump to Top