User Controls

Mom found my meth pipe, foil, straws

Fuck everything, I haven't had a Bedroom since November 2014.

I have no privacy at all. I can't smoke meth anywhere. I smoked in a fucking porta john and the wind kept fucking with me

I literally have two crumbs like half a point and been trying to smoke it since Tuesday. If I could rip the pipe normally it would take me 2 mins and I would smash the pipe and thats all folks

Instead I gotta hide hide hide be quiet hide lighter flicks. The more they make me hide and the longer I go with no bedroom the more likely you will find drug shit all over your house

I managed to hide kpin abuse, MDMA binge, coke sessions, 10+ day meth binges, heroin trips all because I HAD A FUCKING BEDROOM.

FUCK society I wish you all got nuked. I just want to smoke this 4 day crumb and I'm OUT AND DONE
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I pity the fool who doesn't have his own house. Come to holland fam, you can crash on my couch and we'll do amphetamine paste for days. It's cheap as fuck, i'll even buy you some.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Yell this on repeat at her, she'll eventually come to an understanding and acceptance of the new dynamics of your relationship with you as an adult and accept your independent will and freedom to do as you please:

I hid everything, cleaned the house and now I'm out of crank.

My next $100 goes to either work clothes or a gram. this city is crazy.

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Stealing clothes is easy, and stealing clothes for WORK is actually honorable, certainly not frowned-upon. It's like Aladdin stealing food to support his family. You can't really be mad at a nigga, nawmeen? So obviously what I'm saying is buy the go and steal the clo.
    Aladdin didn't have a family, unless you count Abu, and that monkey could steal for himself, requiring far fewer calories and being more dexterous and agile. Quite frankly, he was such a major fuckup at times that I wouldn't regret seeing him starve or die by some other means if he were on his own.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    tell her its just for weed...
    I did haha and she bought it and forgot it. I said the foil was for a bong bowl.
    lol noice
    Semiazas Tuskegee Airman
    I found a room with a stripper/vet tech right before I hit the needle. I smoked weed in the living room, shared coke with her and did acid fairly often,, which is my main drug expense was, and she cool with all that. Started shooting up and I was not a good clean up guy. She found on the floor and told me I was out at the end of the month. Like 10 days later, I had just gotten off work and scored. I was beat, after working 5 am to 2 pm so I kept falling asleep in the living, all the supplies scattered on my drug tray. I woke up to standing over me.I moved out early, my choice, and that's actually when I went to see PC lol.

Homeless, with only my car, an old friend of mine offers me let him stay in his motel for a few weeks. He was a meth head, and I spent the time on acid, meth, h, bundy and coke and the only thing I had to worry about hiding from was the imaginary cops. (Flushed a lot good shit.) Moved in with an ex gf which lasted 2 weeks because my needles and her craziness.

Broke and quit one job and was fired from the other, went to my dad's house in El Paso. Found a new source and spent 6 months stealing clothes for dope money and not getting a job. My dad was finding shit all the time. Finally got a j ob and moved into house, that was basically a party house. They knew I did h, they just told me to do it somewhere else (I didn't.) Eventually my knee surgery for infection (and I'd already had the arm abscess)my dad got into rehab. Last 3 weeks before I got kicked out for suspicion of using (I was.) Found a crazy bitch that was love with from day one at the Outpatient deal and moved in with her. She knew I was using, just made me do it in the bathroom and clean up. She had 3 kids. Mother of the year. She moved out of the state the end of the month, and spent all my money on crack motel and crack/h for a few weeks and then my told me I had to move to the East Coast with family.

VA Beach with one aunt was a nightmare and I got a job and moved out asap. The roommates knew something was up I'm sure, but never paid the 2nd month rent, moved out and spent the rest on drugs. Moved into another aunt's house. I was in the living room, with no privacy, so I had to use in the bathroom (stroke #1.)

Finally got a sober house after I'd recovered enough to manage, physically a bit better. I had my own room for about a week and then this nigger came and to share it,and it was back to a shower that had no lock on it. Tying off and everything with one hand mind you.

TLDC, yeah, I feel your pain. I always though if they just let me be, I'd have time to focus on other shit other than worrying about if everything was hidden.
    I found a room with a stripper/vet tech right before I hit the needle. I smoked weed in the living room, shared coke with her and did acid fairly often,, which is my main drug expense was, and she cool with all that. Started shooting up and I was not a good clean up guy. She found on the floor and told me I was out at the end of the month. Like 10 days later, I had just gotten off work and scored. I was beat, after working 5 am to 2 pm so I kept falling asleep in the living, all the supplies scattered on my drug tray. I woke up to standing over me.I moved out early, my choice, and that's actually when I went to see PC lol.

Homeless, with only my car, an old friend of mine offers me let him stay in his motel for a few weeks. He was a meth head, and I spent the time on acid, meth, h, bundy and coke and the only thing I had to worry about hiding from was the imaginary cops. (Flushed a lot good shit.) Moved in with an ex gf which lasted 2 weeks because my needles and her craziness.

Broke and quit one job and was fired from the other, went to my dad's house in El Paso. Found a new source and spent 6 months stealing clothes for dope money and not getting a job. My dad was finding shit all the time. Finally got a j ob and moved into house, that was basically a party house. They knew I did h, they just told me to do it somewhere else (I didn't.) Eventually my knee surgery for infection (and I'd already had the arm abscess)my dad got into rehab. Last 3 weeks before I got kicked out for suspicion of using (I was.) Found a crazy bitch that was love with from day one at the Outpatient deal and moved in with her. She knew I was using, just made me do it in the bathroom and clean up. She had 3 kids. Mother of the year. She moved out of the state the end of the month, and spent all my money on crack motel and crack/h for a few weeks and then my told me I had to move to the East Coast with family.

VA Beach with one aunt was a nightmare and I got a job and moved out asap. The roommates knew something was up I'm sure, but never paid the 2nd month rent, moved out and spent the rest on drugs. Moved into another aunt's house. I was in the living room, with no privacy, so I had to use in the bathroom (stroke #1.)

Finally got a sober house after I'd recovered enough to manage, physically a bit better. I had my own room for about a week and then this nigger came and to share it,and it was back to a shower that had no lock on it. Tying off and everything with one hand mind you.

TLDC, yeah, I feel your pain. I always though if they just let me be, I'd have time to focus on other shit other than worrying about if everything was hidden.

What fucked up lives we have.

I had my own room for about a week and then this nigger came and to share it,and it was back to a shower that had no lock on it. Tying off and everything with one hand mind you.

Aladdin didn't have a family, unless you count Abu, and that monkey could steal for himself, requiring far fewer calories and being more dexterous and agile. Quite frankly, he was such a major fuckup at times that I wouldn't regret seeing him starve or die by some other means if he were on his own.

This made me laugh hard as fuck. What a different world the Disney movies would be if Malice was the protagonist.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    post pics of your mom
    This made me laugh hard as fuck. What a different world the Disney movies would be if Malice was the protagonist.

That would be awesome. Of course I'm nothing like that IRL. I've accepted I'm psychologically crippled and need serious help; just saying this so no one thinks I;m fooling myself (As if Disney movies are even remotely realistic,.

But the internet version of me...the dark sense of human, complete disregard for societal norms, saying what others are't willing to, engaging in evil simply for the joy and challenge of it (not necessarily the kind where anyone gets physically hurt.

And Malice would be a pretty cool name for a protagonist. I think it would be very difficult to get right, unfortunately.

I recall reading about Nightcrawler and the rice of the Hollywood anti-hero.

Disney movies, sadly not gonna happen, it's Disney.

But with cultural trends: desensitization, a continuing sharp decline in organized religion, the internet continually becoming more ubiquitous in people's lives.

Time to learn some interesting info about China's economics. Google projections for smartphone users in China, it' already way multiples of the US. They also get it straight from the source for a lot chaper. Not surprising considering weak IP/intellectual property laws, which do not have net benefits. Quite the opposite, The argument why i more advanced and Imma bout ot pass out. Simple way to put it, innovation, its incremental (standing on the shoulder of giants), because inventions build on others, combine parts. In fact it's been studied throughout history and even for the most famous/beneficial/groundbreaking inventions it was found that multiple people throughout the world had filed patents for it at nearly the same time, same year at most. Someone just got all the credit and fame because they were in the right place at the right time , more charismatic, better marketers, wealth (possibly their parents)

One of the stupidest pages I've ever seen was some white quilt university section demonstrating what they thought/claimed/assumed the world would have been like if black people didn't exist. First off, there's the famous "Black Invention Myths". If you think a little, it shouldn't be surprising at all that white supremacist/separatist/whatever would up hosting them since they're racist against blacks and don't like a pro-Black narrative that simple isn't accurate and it designed to bolster their egos/dreams. Interestingly, the correlation between grades and self-esteem is negative, with East-Asian females scoring the lowest for self-esteem/confidence, while black males are the inverse. And when polled, Blacks actually feel positive about school/education; and no, this wasn't their principle staring them down while they looked over their shoulder, you don't become a researcher by being an idiot, you have to be pretty damn smart and hard working and we've known about the major factors that skew tests like this for decades.

Honestly, the majority of the population seems to genuinely be so stupid that they believe if the government didn't do something or tell them what to everyone would just sit around wondering what do to. If people are that stupid, how do you expect democracy to ever work well? Oh wait, Trump, Hillary, the governments of the middle east (Pew polled resident's from majority Islamic countries and the results were horrific, nowhere near a small minority. Complete hypocrisy the way Disingenuous White LIberals (cowards) perform mental gymnastics, divert and avoid, or constantly play the race card while claiming they don't. Fuck white evangelicals/fundamentalists too. Wouldn't you be worried if they started moving to and breeding in your state en masse (conservatives actually do have considerably more children than liberals,and your parents ideology is the strongest predictor, which has remained steady and shows no signs of changing. One of the most troubling examples of mating patterns is Israel, which either had the worst international favorability ranking or close to it, Now 50% of Israeli youth consider themselves right-wing and view Palestine as the aggressors. There may also have been a question about support for settlements, a.k.a. taking land that doesn't belong to

Oh, and China isn't as poor as it seems due Price Purchasing Parity (PPP), the cost of living being so low. Random note before that, contrary to China's image as a totalitarian regime, it seems the cops are generally pretty cool and a helluva lot more likely to live you alone, especially compared to US cops. And, let's face it, if you're White they don't want a possible international fiasco. Stay the fuck away from politics and you'll generally be safe.

Wait a minute, is China even a big market for Disney movies? What the hell was the pint of that? Well, not I'm too tired to check after ranting and it doesn't seem to matter much, but if I had a final point it's that there are multiple forms of entertainment that are ever increasing in amount and quality, lowering in price (older generations to the highest extent,), and chasing a limited resource: Human savings and leisure time,

Bringing it back to your idea, one day global GDP increases enough, especially if China reaches around the standard of living as the US, this means there will far more money to make niche products financially feasible. Another aspect is that production costs may lower enough (Seems the tech sector consistently has the highest price drops), outsourcing to poorer countries, or making your with software so advanced, non-sentient AI with advanced prediction and creation algorithms. This really isn't unrealistic. But when? You'll come out looking like a food if you attempt to time things, with all the knowledge in the world and things you'll never know.
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    Lol I checked this thread again just because I saw you posted- Im so stoned, and it all makes perfect sense.
    I liked it better when I was sober and my parents were open about needles and crack. Now its the other way around and I have to hide it, they should just not be such casuals about drugs.

They probably couldn't have gone "sober" without me though. Its all so fucked, they never even did opiates.
    I did it again
    bling bling Dark Matter
    juts put it in a splif say its just baccy
    HampTheToker African Astronaut
    How old are you? And, why don't you just move out?
    RestStop Space Nigga
    LOL they were crack shooters and disapprove of you blazing a little shard? Just...wow.
Jump to Top