User Controls

Have you ever written "wash me" on somebody's dirty car?

Needledick Needledick Needledick motherfucker [mulishly down your brachydactylia]
    Cause i was thinking about doing it to somebody's..
    billfred Yung Blood
    No, but I did walk by a minivan and it read, "deeze nuts!"
    Octavian motherfucker
    Autism
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    No but I put niggasin.space once. Don't know if they joined.
    Originally posted by Erekshun No but I put niggasin.space once. Don't know if they joined.

i navigated to niggasinspace on a cellphone on display at a best buy once, then left it.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Yup
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    Probably when I was like 12. It's one of those things I can see myself having done it, but feel like I had to have been in like 5th grade at the time.
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Originally posted by Erekshun No but I put niggasin.space once. Don't know if they joined.

You did not write niggasin.space in dust on a car. Don't lie.
    daddy, i'm a dirty girl
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    someone abandoned a convertable bmw and this gay dude got pissed off that he cant park there so he wrote in the dust to the apartment manager saying something like "seriousLLY!?" and I wrote and arrow to his message and "FUCK YOU"
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby someone abandoned a convertable bmw and this gay dude got pissed off that he cant park there so he wrote in the dust to the apartment manager saying something like "seriousLLY!?" and I wrote and arrow to his message and "FUCK YOU"

you have brain cancer
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    'Also available in white' is an fave

No.
    yes, when i was like 12
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    i thought it was "clean me"
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny daddy, i'm a dirty girl

Lolol
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by frumbob 🐎🦄🐈🐯🐷🦊 you have brain cancer

Being an insomniac will do that gonts
    The action of writing in gritty dirt on a painted surface can damage said surface (via shifting the gritty dirty around with your finger thereby scratching the paint). As such it's a very irresponsible act and one should think twice about.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson The action of writing in gritty dirt on a painted surface can damage said surface (via shifting the gritty dirty around with your finger thereby scratching the paint). As such it's a very irresponsible act and one should think twice about.

which is what 2k coating is designed to prevent.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny which is what 2k coating is designed to prevent.

Well no, it's really not and doesn't work anyway.
Jump to Top