User Controls

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST IM GONNA MURDER MY FUCKING NEIGHBOR FFS

NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Fucking fat bitch downstairs just knocked at my door and the second i opened it her stupid fucking dog just runs straight past my legs straight into my front room, immediately jumps up onto my chair and as i chase after to grab it the stupid thing jumps off the chair and nearly knocks my laptop off the table. then starts running all round my front room sniffing and spreading its filthy fucking scent and germs and hairs all over my place. and then when i get hold of the thing and drag it back to her she has the fucking cheek to try and ponce some fucking tobacco off me.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THESE IMBECILES?

Why would you take a fucking dumb stupid dog like that unleashed to go and knock at somebody's front door knowing full well what your dumb mutt is like?

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT?

Shall be getting some poisoned laced doggy treats first thing monday morning.

FUCKING DUMB WASTE OF SPACE BITCH

WTF?

holy shit i'm so wound up right now

frala Avant garde shartist
    Dog should have shat on you
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Don't blame dogs for their irresponsible owners. Poison your neighbor if anything.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    i'll poison them both. fucking stupid bitch. and she's so fat she could be your sister §m£ÂgØL. literally looks like a huge wobbly jelly in this bright purple top. jesusfuckingchristman

seriously how hard is it to get a fucking lead if your dog is one of those stupid ones that runs off everywhere all the time?

Originally posted by frala Dog should have shat on you

it definitely would not have survived the encounter if it had shit anywhere near my flat.

GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    You're a piece of shit. I'm glad you have a neighbor to fit.
    Originally posted by GGG You're a piece of shit. I'm glad you have a neighbor to fit.

yeah yeah we have similar opinions of each other. tell me summing i don't know lardass.

Octavian motherfucker
    Take a shit on her front doorstep. You can always blame her dog.
    you know there's a little concrete yard at the back of the block here and i stuck my head out the day i moved in and there was dog shit everywhere. i've not been back out there since in 3 months i've lived here. she's the only dog owner here so its clearly her that's responsible. just shows she's one of those filthy dog loving types that loves having a dog but doesn't give a single shit about the filth and has zoro respect for anybody else concerning her dogs filth either.

i hope for your sake its the clean type and not the flea infested type.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Murder that slam hog, bro.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Yeah why are you mad at the dog for being a dog?

"Stupid fucking dog just runs straight past my legs into my front room."

That's what a doge does. By nature. Please take your anger out on the owner. I've talked about a similar dog owner we have where I live. The dog doesn't shut up but it's her stupid fault. Not dog's .
    Ghost Black Hole
    Life would be so easy as Dog

Originally posted by 34nfi4w8g3wnfge4j93qrj309jg Dog have so much freedoms that humans do not have in modern society, look at this dog he does more in life than any of us because he does not have stupid legal restrictions put on him by humans.
    Dogs can legally change their name by just calling themselves something else

Look at this dog climbed a mountain and got a name change while you just read about it. Dog has more freedom than you.

"The First Dog Ascent of a 7,000-Meter Himalayan Peak
    We don't want to hear about the time your dog did a fourteener. Mera, recently renamed Baru, made the first canine ascent of Nepal's 23,389-foot Baruntse in November 2018."

https://www.outsideonline.com/2390456/first-dog-ascent-baruntse-nepal

Originally posted by mmQ Yeah why are you mad at the dog for being a dog?

That's what a doge does. By nature. Please take your anger out on the owner. I've talked about a similar dog owner we have where I live. The dog doesn't shut up but it's her stupid fault. Not dog's .

no.

if he was quick with his feets the dog would have gotten kicked out instantly and learnt a valuable lesson.

i suspect narc didnt play british football much.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ Yeah why are you mad at the dog for being a dog?

i know it is mq, i'm just seriously fuming at this is all. normal people train their dogs or they keep them under control, like use a fucking lead or better still don't take your out of control flea bag mutt to knock at a neighbors door. its the total disrespect that's got me, i don't normally get wound up like this. i am kinda funny about my home tho, its my private residence, its where i come to shut the stupid world out and chill, you know what i mean? and i don't live with dogs coz i don't want to live in a stinking flea pit either.

i mean it would have been all the same if i'd had a cat here, it coulda been asleep on the sofa where the thing jumped straight up onto ffs.

Originally posted by vindicktive vinny no.

if he was quick with his feets the dog would have gotten kicked out instantly and learnt a valuable lesson.

i suspect narc didnt play british football much.

don't be fucking stupid it was completely unexpected. the stupid bitch has never knocked at my door before, in fact i only ever spoke to her for the first time yesterday. then i open the door and before i realise anything its already shot past my feet into the flat. i was concentrating on head height to see who was at my door.

what a stupid thing to say ffs.

then again its bennt vader, stupid things is all he does say.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Poison is a woman's weapon. Strangle the dog and the owner.
    if it comes anywhere near my door again i'm taking my fucking claw hammer to the stupid pathetic little rat.

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by NARCassist if it comes anywhere near my door again i'm taking my fucking claw hammer to the stupid pathetic little rat.

Tell her that, while holding a claw hammer. That'll make the message sink in.
Jump to Top