User Controls

I don't feel "fulfilled"

Octavian motherfucker
    29 years old and the past 8 have been a drugged up, STD ridden, hate and regret filled mess.

I often look at people, listen to what they have achieved and imagined what I was doing at that point, or even where I would be if I was younger. I need to be living "in the here and now", otherwise I'll be thinking this same dumb shit in 8 years time looking down a barrel and be more regretful

I don't want merit or fame. I just want a semblance of normality, of contentment. Instead I'm left feeling disillusioned, fed up. I need a new outlet. All my friends and aasociates are all settling down having kids, I feel like I'm still out there, lost per se.

God if there are aliens, just please fucking abduct and take me away from this shit hole.

That would be sweet.

I'll find myself, eventually.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Same here, except mine is more of a dissatisfaction with the fact that perception of truth matters more than actual truth on this planet

Best of luck OP
    Originally posted by Octavian I'll find myself, eventually.

hopefully sometime before the next 8 years are up lmao
    honestly tho op my life is still kinda fucked for the moment and i felt it had no meaning for a while but the meaning has gradually started to build as i started making plans for the future, exercising and eating healthier, and setting aside at least a little time for healthy, sober activities. the habits i had while fucked up were like probably just as self destructive as the drugs themselves and they cause depression, so i try to spend very little or no time doing those things now. idk how similar your use is to mine so idk how much it will help you but that's just how i feel
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by Octavian 29 years old and the past 8 have been a drugged up, STD ridden, hate and regret filled mess.

I often look at people, listen to what they have achieved and imagined what I was doing at that point, or even where I would be if I was younger. I need to be living "in the here and now", otherwise I'll be thinking this same dumb shit in 8 years time looking down a barrel and be more regretful

I don't want merit or fame. I just want a semblance of normality, of contentment. Instead I'm left feeling disillusioned, fed up. I need a new outlet. All my friends and aasociates are all settling down having kids, I feel like I'm still out there, lost per se.

God if there are aliens, just please fucking abduct and take me away from this shit hole.

That would be sweet.

I'll find myself, eventually.

You sound like such a mental wreck..

Ei hope you piss blood out your dick every day...until your GRANDSONS NAME is Kidney.
    Originally posted by mashlehash You sound like such a mental wreck..

Ei hope you piss blood out your dick every day…until your GRANDSONS NAME is Kidney.

FAG!!!
    also it's kinda cheesy but w/e, i listen to this song like multiple times a day and it is actually one of my favorite songs of all time. the lyrics are really "uplifting" but true. pretty soon i am going to listen to it on an MDA/LSD trip alone and ball my eyes out out of absolute ecstasy and beauty.

Forget the peace inside
    You've given way to the gods of destruction
    Full of desire
    You feel afraid that there's nothing left

The ocean is dry
    Do you feel hollow?
    Nowhere to hide
    And nothing to swallow

And when you can't recognize
    Anything solid
    Where do you turn?
    When you can't buy it?

What can you believe in now
    With no love to follow?
    Now that you have lost yourself
    Oh, can anything help you now?

Just let your fears go
    You might find your way back home
    Let your fears go
    You might find that you're not lost

What did you learn?
    What was it worth?
    What did you yearn for?
    Everything's lost now

And not alone and not alone

Just let your fears go
    Let your fears go

Just let your fears go
    Let your fears go
    Originally posted by JĎ…icebox FAG!!!

Word. He is a dag, he's genetically disposed to it.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Maybe we would should accept things how they are. I mean change won't happen unless we really want it to? We'll moan, build hope then lose faith when we give up, then moan again. Unless we WANT it, nothing will come of it.

I don't care what others think unless it really matters. I'm not a "like whore", nor do I post frequently on FB to the annoyance of my fake societal friends. I've unfollowed so many people on FB it's unreal. The more cringe like hungry posts I see makes me lose more and more respect for humanity, and only fuels my misanthropy.

Maybe I just need self sustainability, away from the rat race, far away from materialism and fakeness; somewhere I can be one with nature and live like a real human. Free of corruption, fast food and drugs. Had man lived like this there would be no expectations, no disappoinment, only the will to survive and appreciate the little things.

Regardless, self improvements are coming.
    HEY OCTAVIAN: SHUT THE FUCK UP
    Admin African Astronaut
    I got off the drugs, became healthy, excise a lot, commit a lot of crimes, blow the money on good living, and here I am years later, feeling great.

Satisfaction isn't always following what everyone else does.

Look deep down inside and find yourself. Don't be afraid.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by mashlehash HEY OCTAVIAN: SHUT THE FUCK UP

Please stop asking for dick pics, I LIKE THE PUSSY!!!
    Originally posted by Octavian Maybe we would should accept things how they are. I mean change won't happen unless we really want it to? We'll moan, build hope then lose faith when we give up, then moan again. Unless we WANT it, nothing will come of it.

I don't care what others think unless it really matters. I'm not a "like whore", nor do I post frequently on FB to the annoyance of my fake societal friends. I've unfollowed so many people on FB it's unreal. The more cringe like hungry posts I see makes me lose more and more respect for humanity, and only fuels my misanthropy.

Maybe I just need self sustainability, away from the rat race, far away from materialism and fakeness; somewhere I can be one with nature and live like a real human. Free of corruption, fast food and drugs. Had man lived like this there would be no expectations, no disappoinment, only the will to survive and appreciate the little things.

Regardless, self improvements are coming.

dude have you ever heard the serenity prayer? is that a thing in the UK?

accept things the way they are but take steps to change them and whatever the outcome is, accept it
    mate*
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Originally posted by Octavian 29 years old and the past 8 have been a drugged up, STD ridden, hate and regret filled mess.

I often look at people…

If you keep looking to others to define your purpose, you will never find yourself.
    Octavian motherfucker
    "Accept what was, know what is; & have faith in what will be" ?

Good quote. On a spiritual level I still have some faith, I pray to St Jude and what I've asked for has been answered, be it coincidence or not. I've never set myself unrealistic goals either.

It's time for serious changes, albeit our body HATES this, being use to routine and our usual wants granted; it's time to do the opposite but only if the outcome is postive. I.e. wear a fucking condom. Meal/ exercise plan.

I'll hate the sacrifices I'll have to make, but it'll be worth it in the long run.
    Originally posted by Octavian "Accept what was, know what is; & have faith in what will be" ?

Good quote. On a spiritual level I still have some faith, I pray to St Jude and what I've asked for has been answered, be it coincidence or not. I've never set myself unrealistic goals either.

It's time for serious changes, albeit our body HATES this, being use to routine and our usual wants granted; it's time to do the opposite but only if the outcome is postive. I.e. wear a fucking condom. Meal/ exercise plan.

I'll hate each and everyone of these but it'll be worth it.

think of developing new habits and ways of living as just catalysts to induce the neuroplasticity that will inevitably lead you to a new and not stagnant and therefore better situation.
    Thotgirl African Astronaut
    Pain is a good motivator for change. I mean granted I always think back and ask myself what if things were different?

I've been hung out to dry a little over a month ago. Drinking all the time passively wishing my life will end. But then I got a way out and an offer I couldn't refuse. Now I'm starting a career. I'm not hungry anymore.
    get a preteen girlfriend.

theres nothing more motivating and fulfilling in life than watching your little girlfriend grow amd guiding and grooming them into the kind of person you wish and want them to be.

and of course this is not to say sex is mandatory, you dont have to sex her if you dont want to, simple cuddling is and can be equally as blissful.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny get a preteen girlfriend.

theres nothing more motivating and fulfilling in life than watching your little girlfriend grow amd guiding and grooming them into the kind of person you wish and want them to be.

and of course this is not to say sex is mandatory, you dont have to sex her if you dont want to, simple cuddling is and can be equally as blissful.

DID NOT READ, GTFO MY THREAD AND RESPECT BOUNDARIES.

NO-NONCES-ALLOWED
Jump to Top