User Controls

500 Thankses

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    In 2 puny months and just stripped from me like it NEVER EVEN HAPPENED. At least I can go to zoklet and see my thanks intact. I've been victimized.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    god DANG IT I want to post §m£ÂgØL's dress-up in a dress and makeup pics. FUCK YOU
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    When Lan Lan implements thanks you'll get to 500 again in no time.
    arthur treacher African Astronaut
    Weren't there thanks here the other day? I thanked some posts, and stuff.
    Weren't there thanks here the other day? I thanked some posts, and stuff.

Likes but i think lanny disabled them.
    yeah, I subconsciously saw them as 'thanks', I guess.
    I dunno, an old friend has invited me to come crash at his place. Even said I could fuck his wife/step daughter while there. He's shared his ex with me before. He's one OG best friend type nigga

Fuck the step-daughter and post pics.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    how pathetic does someones life have to be where they place value on something as trivial and insignificant as an internet 'thanks'
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    how pathetic does someones life have to be where they place value on something as trivial and insignificant as an internet 'thanks'
    Quite. Quite pathetic.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]

True, but it's mmQ, so it's coo.
    This is why I tried to tell people on intosanctuary that thanks was a dumb idea

nothing lasts forever
    They should invent a USB fleshlight port, and everytime someone thanks your post, you can stick your dick in there and it will actually feel like that person is sucking you off.
    vaporwave Yung Blood
    They should invent a USB fleshlight port, and everytime someone thanks your post, you can stick your dick in there and it will actually feel like that person is sucking you off.
    What about people that would prefer their thanks in the back door?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    What about people that would prefer their thanks in the back door?

USB vibrator with a little extender for pulsating/pounding action. Of course it would be designed only to extend, pulse, and pound upon a received 'thanks.'
    Theres an app for that
    This whole thanks system is just a pathetic cry for attention from a bunch of worthless trolls who have nothing going for them in real life.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    …a bunch of worthless trolls who have nothing going for them in real life.

Well, they certainly all got what was coming to them, didn't they? hehe
    Stop talking to yourself Spectral and take your meds.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Stop talking to yourself Spectral and take your meds.
    C'mon now, kid. You thought you would be sitting on your little high perch there forever, all untouchable and mighty like, until you met your match, and then the rug got pulled out from under your flat feet faster than Brandon Burke hitting the mat. Just like I promised would happen to you. You do remember that promise, don't you? Or is it now time for the history rewrites?
    Or is it now time for the history rewrites?

No one should believe anything you say Spectral and here's why first in the philosophical area of thinking called logic, concluding your sentence with "Or is it now time for the history rewrites?" is not an argument but a logical fallacy called poisoning the well.

Poisoning the well (or attempting to poison the well) is a rhetorical device where adverse information about a target is preemptively presented to an audience, with the intention of discrediting or ridiculing everything that the target person is about to say.

It's a nice trick but innefective because you fail to present actual arguments from first principles. Let's dissect your rhetoric further.

C'mon now, kid.

Ad hominem.

You thought you would be sitting on your little high perch there forever, all untouchable and mighty like,

Unsubstantiated claim. You have as much insight into my psychological processes as i have in yours which is none other from what we wish to see in eachothers posts which is by definition subjective.

until you met your match, and then the rug got pulled out from under your flat feet faster than Brandon Burke hitting the mat.

Assuming your last claim was true, there was no 'match meeting' since Zok decided to end Zoklet not you. If anyone pulled anything from under anyone it was Zok and the entire userbase was victim to that. Do you claim responsibility for their not being able to post as well?

Just like I promised would happen to you. You do remember that promise, don't you?

That's an easy promise to make, since we both know nothing lasts forever. For instance i predict now that some day this website will stop existing i don't know when but it will happen and i will be right in the end.

See? Easy promise.

Now let me do some ad hominems of my own, see Spectral i just used logic to refute your bullshit but i wouldn't expect a faggot 60 year old crack smoking carpenter to understand that.
Jump to Top