User Controls

Children shouldn't be introduced to faggots or their shity rights

Because it will brainwash them, to make them think it's natural when it's not. you can't make babies by rubing cunts, or sticking your dick up another man's asshole. Fagots wil respond saying, flying is un-natural, yeah, but flying actually benifits us, you being a faggot doesn't. Stop shoving this gay rights down our throats political corect cunt bags
    arthur treacher African Astronaut
    hear hear, faggots...get off our kids
    Cognition Yung Blood
    It's pretty obvious to me that shit is just a mental illness or lack of character. What came first, the illness or lack? No matter, I agree that character has been systematically broken down by jedis per se. Is the argument really God said it's wrong and we all know God is a scam therefore every thing it says is the opposite of truth and we should all be huge faggits. Things such as toxic diet in our age play a huge role in making people fags I believe, and autistic - perhaps even for people who don't have the deep psyche basis for such things. I have very personal experience with all of these but it's all very hard to figure out for certain.
    CountBlah Tuskegee Airman
    More than a few fruits in my family tree, at a young age I figured out what they were and that it wasn't natural. OF course I'm old and kids of today are a crapshoot
    It's not a mental illness because there is no such thing, not in the context you are referring to. Is it "correct" to be straight? If so, by who's word? If you're saying it's because they can't reproduce when they have sex, then you better also believe that straight people should only have sex for reproductive purposes, and if not, you're a hypocrite. And if you do believe that, go listen to some 700 club mormon evangelistic holy bible shit because I'm not trying to be around some crazy religious fundamentalists.

PLAIN N SIMPLE
    Cognition Yung Blood
    It's mentally ill to have the hardware of a man and act like a bitch yes there is something wrong there, haywire
    Cognition Yung Blood
    it's not wrong if they're doing it on purpose or whatever but it is just so yawwnnn like get a new hobby
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    Blame Tumblr. I swear. If that site doesn't get shut down, this is what they will teach their children and that will become the norm. I have warned you guys. I'm moving to Asia, fuck the West.
    It's mentally ill to have the hardware of a man and act like a bitch yes there is something wrong there, haywire

you still have given no indication of why you hold this belief. this is the same tactic tumblr sjw fucks use in their debates. they make a statement with an air(heir? idk) of "thats just the way it is", like "IF YOURE A MEMBER OF A MINORITY GROUP YOU CANT BE RACIST, THATS JUST THE WAY IT IS", then if you ask them why they feel that way they just retort with something to the effect of "THATS JUST THE WAY IT IS AND IF YOU DONT AGREE YOURE WRONG" while raising their voices.

i never understood why you people even give a fuck. im not gay but i dont give a fuck if dudes want to fuck each other because it doesn't have any impact on my life. why are you against freedom to do what you want? do you do drugs or drink or smoke? i doubt you'd want someone dictating to you what you can and cannot put in your body.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RestStop Space Nigga
    I guess I would qualify as a "tolerant" on this issue. Sure let the gays/trans/blacks/insertattentionwhoreshere have their equal rights, regardless if you agree or not it's pretty much happening right now. What really rubs me the wrong way is when they think they deserve some kind of special treatment for being different. They take the easy way out. Gays weren't the first to pull this kind of crap either, in my short time here it started with "single moms" aka the fucking disgrace of this earth. Can't feed your kids? Free health care. Can't afford housing? Free housing!, it's called a job ya shit cunts.
    Thought we were posting about children being taught faggotry. Yeah, I don't care what people do, but they are mentioning it in schools now as a viable lifestyle choice. I am not ok with that.
    Cognition Yung Blood
    Thought we were posting about children being taught faggotry. Yeah, I don't care what people do, but they are mentioning it in schools now as a viable lifestyle choice. I am not ok with that.

that.

But you're right maybe it's not physiologically fucked up, who knows.
    I never said it wasn't physiologically fucked up, I just said I didn't care. I am against the teaching of faggotry to children, and that is all. The reason I am against it is because I assume faggots have sad, pathetic lives, and I want better for American children.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    because its faggots and those who are so weak-minded they allow themselves to be brainwashed by the faggots that consider this sort of thing acceptable and natural

where do you think the skin-tight jeans on men fad came from

same reason all these top media personalities dress and act the way they do
    Ensign Galm African Astronaut [specifically erupt this tetrachloromethane]
    This thread is retarded, but I do agree with not teaching children this stuff. Let their parents worry about that. If they're gay, they'll figure it out eventually. Education on this stuff should only come alongside sex ed, and be taught simply and plainly as something that people do and nothing more. As unbiased as possible. Same should go for drugs and the rest of sex ed.
    I don't see what a mental disorder has to do with sex education.
    *Rams a giant dildos up op's a** and runs away *

This post brought to you by college professors mobile account OK I live secretly in your craw space number 4 and also it's brought by the coalition for the restoration of scrawny the ghost end all of his accounts .
Jump to Top