User Controls

Douglas Monks has recently been in a funk...

WellHung Black Hole
    Folks, He's even having trouble bagging broads with too much junk in their trunk.😩🤯
    toz African Astronaut
    His clock needs a new battery change out.

Start that Band, Take Art classes like Drama and GO WEST YOUNG MAN!

MAC will be his favorite eats
    Middle Age Crisis with cheeese!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    toz African Astronaut
    Or stop talking about the Hot-Dog vending truck and start out with a street cart and use that money to purchase a used Catering Truck.

Call them Kr0z-Dogs
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by toz Or stop talking about the Hot-Dog vending truck and start out with a street cart and use that money to purchase a used Catering Truck.

Call them Kr0z-Dogs

I've said numerous times that I'd go with a street cart first.. But anyways I quit my job at voodoo donuts a lil while ago because they were being really capricious and I found a better job a new bar n grill opening in my hood soon which is good because I can just walk there instead of going downtown.

But the thing Is I just need money now, I'm so broke, I guess it could be worse but even a cart cost a lot of money plus I'm trying to get myself in a better state of mind so the things that I want won't just be a pipe dream. These things take a lot of time. I was talking to the owner today of the place I got hired at today and he's a real class act but it took him a long time to get it going.

Even places like torchies / spartan pizza that just started out in a trailer, the gonts were already almost 40.

I'm trying to get this stuff together with my lil bromo and parents for the whole pepper bottling/tomato thing going so they can back me with some money, but my dad is so carpriciously precarious. My dad goes between wanting me to be apart of their biz and then saying I should be a plumber and I tell him I don't have the money or time to do that and he will get snarky throw in that I obviously have enough money for attornies, probation officers, and baby mammers.

He's a piece of work. But anyways I'm on day 5 of no alcohol. I stayed up all last night as I couldn't go to sleep, took some L-theanine, ephedrine, a cucumber, and some cowboy coffee for a boost and was like "get it got it go" and walked my happy ass down the street and spoke to both owners and I'm glad it worked out.
    toz African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I've said numerous times that I'd go with a street cart first..

THEN DO IT

Make a thread about it and post funny videos or photos of weird shit happening. Anytime you're out on the street.. something will come along. Some character that wants the world to know their passion of the day.
    Dregs African Astronaut [that freakishly double-edged allmouth]
    why not just start it in gay bars..not sayin us is gay but come on your dog(s)would get yourself more than enough attention and sales in them. just sayin
    Originally posted by toz THEN DO IT

Make a thread about it and post funny videos or photos of weird shit happening. Anytime you're out on the street.. something will come along. Some character that wants the world to know their passion of the day.

I dont have the money for it asshole. I just said I'm fucking broke.
    toz African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Dregs why not just start it in gay bars..not sayin us is gay but come on your dog(s)would get yourself more than enough attention and sales in them. just sayin

he could do that Floridian Butt Floss gear with a short shirt above his navel and some funky gay sandels.

I agree.. and if any gays tough him, he says "Hey, look only.. no touchy"
    sorry didn't mean to call you an asshole, its just a lot of people don't understand how much red tape you have to go through for even that. That I'm very broke right now. One of my favorite places downtown is a cart and of course every ones story is different but they've had to put up with a lot of bs and their top notch and already street cred.

I've talked about this a lot with my friend mcwilliams and he's an even older more experienced gont than myself and we've talked about selling small pizzas but money is a huge issue. I've thought about writing a business plan as a way to start a patreon or something but I can't morally do something like that if I don't have more insight into what I'd be in for because if it didn't happen i'd feel like my karma would be damaged for something like that.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by toz Or stop talking about the Hot-Dog vending truck and start out with a street cart and use that money to purchase a used Catering Truck.

Call them Kr0z-Dogs

The kind of cart with the two long, wooden poles that stick out the front, where kr0z is harnessed between them and put to work getting from place to place to sell the kr0zdogs.
    toz African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby sorry didn't mean to call you an asshole, its just a lot of people don't understand how much red tape you have to go through for even that. That I'm very broke right now. One of my favorite places downtown is a cart and of course every ones story is different but they've had to put up with a lot of bs and their top notch and already street cred.

240 quality. LOL. Potato cam.

Dude. Im not being an asshole but just used to 'asshole'esque for constructive criticism"

I wanted you to win your passion and people have a love for this food. it's Baseball pastime delite and as American as Chevy.
    blaster master victim of incest
    Originally posted by blaster master If someone can provide transportation from chicago, il to austin, tx of said cart, I will build krolo brolo a kr0zdawg stand if i get to pick the name of the next kid he has.

thats fine with me
    Originally posted by blaster master If someone can provide transportation from chicago, il to austin, tx of said cart, I will build krolo brolo a kr0zdawg stand if i get to pick the name of the next kid he has.

Would this stand be able to be pulled by kr0z around the town?
    toz African Astronaut

That's a righteous thing bromo. lets have a lottery for who gets to name the cart as well :D
    Kr0z.. for fucks sakes. now that you can leave, rent a bad ass SUV and make it a road trip for rojo's offer
    Originally posted by blaster master yes, he doesnt have a car and sucks at riding bikes so thats our only choice now isnt it? and i think ergonomically id probably design it to be pushed.

No, it has to be pulled. It ruins the whole thing if it's pushed.
Jump to Top