User Controls

You ever had an ATM give you an extra bill?

Thatd make my day, lol.
    No. I'm waiting for the day that I wait behind someone and they forget to take the cash so I can pocket it
    bling bling Dark Matter
    in uk banks u can fuc wit the cash deposit system juts use like a 10 bill note to mix hash ind baccy until the note its is stained than the machina canot read so u just gotta put bare cash in and den wen da machine spits out ur dogy hash note + other fukd noets then just poket sum notes an d when u put sum good notes bakc the machine registers the full deposited amoutn u put on firts time swer down but i never did it on purpose
    bling bling Dark Matter
    i wus wif the bank bich so i cudnt chip with the bill or i wud hav
    Getting extra money is based on your karma and luck like in the video games.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    swear dwn come to uk ill let u use my card to do it so we dnt get towed u just gota weare a hijabi and thn i say to feds sum paki robbd my card
    in uk banks u can fuc wit the cash deposit system juts use like a 10 bill note to mix hash ind baccy until the note its is stained than the machina canot read so u just gotta put bare cash in and den wen da machine spits out ur dogy hash note + other fukd noets then just poket sum notes an d when u put sum good notes bakc the machine registers the full deposited amoutn u put on firts time swer down but i never did it on purpose

Can you rewrite this in something resembling normal English and not bling English cos I wanna know what you're on about and how to do it
    Best post ever, resing up a bill so it breaks the machine. Bling is the hero we need
    bling bling Dark Matter
    wen machine put out dodgy notes for resend
    puot in less notes
    ???
    buy baccy
    bling bling Dark Matter
    i did it by accident after th machine hold all my moneys and i had to get a bank bich to help and wen we were puttin it back in it when i found out wen it spit out 2 bad notes im liek ill just save dis dirty note and put da other1 back in adn the macine accepted it for full amount adn i had to giv her the hash stand tener :(
    I love you bling (homo)
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Getting extra money is based on your karma and luck like in the video games.

Unless you have a Spell of Misfortune(Which is more a curse than anything) in that case whenever you do a luck roll you must also do a 2d6 saving roll against it's effects.
    No. I'm waiting for the day that I wait behind someone and they forget to take the cash so I can pocket it

Because people go to the ATM and forget to take their cash. Thats a really realistic thing to wait for mate. Makes a lot of fucking sense.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Because people go to the ATM and forget to take their cash. Thats a really realistic thing to wait for mate. Makes a lot of fucking sense.

I do this all the time, what's more i try to literally burn my fiat currency to jump start deflation. Everyone needs to do this in fact. This is sound monetary policy.
    A girl once asked me if I wanted to get free ATM. I put that dirty bitch in her place
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Never happened even once in the 40 years I've been using ATMs.

Someone on my kikebook literally just said they walked away from a cash machine and forgot to take their £110.

Or maybe I just live in a town full of retards, which is more likely
    bling bling Dark Matter
    tell me wen u try the cash deposit machine likc make sure its da big grey machine od halif4x
    Do I need to bank with Halifax? And I'm not guna end up losing money if I fuck it up or it doesn't work?
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    You'd be surprised how many dumber-than-a-tree-stump people put their deposit envelope in the paper waste slot just to the side of the display.
Jump to Top