User Controls

What's the most fucked up shit you've seen irl?

Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    seeing a dudes body straight after being hit by a high speed train has gotta be a contender. dude actually got me saved from being arrested that day. i was just walking to the station and the cops pulled up next to me right outside. i knew i had a warrant out and just as they were doing the check this dude runs out the station yelling 'quick, somebody just jumped in front of a train'. the cops immediately dashed off to deal with that. i was gonna fuck off but figured they'd be so busy i'd get a quick look first. his body was about 50 yards down the track laying there motionless, obvs dead. then i just gtfo of there.

HikikomoriYume0 African Astronaut
    When I was coming home from commifornia I saw a car crash on the highway
    It was just my mom and I and two other cars on the road, the two cars hit each other hardcore and a giant gust of smoke exploded into the area, no way any of those people survived ... my mom just drove by completely emotionless didn't even say anything or show any acknowledgement of it.
    i got hit by a motorbike once going so fast it rolled my car 3 times. me and the chick i was with both crawled out without a scratch. i think i got like a tiny little cut on my hand from crawling out through the broken glass. thought the two on the bike were dead but they survived, just about, lol.

Originally posted by Narc i got hit by a motorbike once going so fast it rolled my car 3 times. me and the chick i was with both crawled out without a scratch. i think i got like a tiny little cut on my hand from crawling out through the broken glass. thought the two on the bike were dead but they survived, just about, lol.

You people remind me of how fortunate I am to be a hikikomori
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by HikikomoriYume0 You people remind me of how fortunate I am to be a hikikomori

Fuck Off.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by mashlehash Fuck Off.

Your life is so awful it makes mine seem appealing
    Originally posted by HikikomoriYume0 You people remind me of how fortunate I am to be a hikikomori

you need to live while you can

Originally posted by Narc you need to live while you can

Yes ... I haven't lived considering I haven't been witness to people dying or been involved in a car accident.
    Might as well do some hard drugs and sell my body so I can join your club.
    Originally posted by HikikomoriYume0 Your life is so awful it makes mine seem appealing

You know nothing about me.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by HikikomoriYume0 Yes … I haven't lived considering I haven't been witness to people dying or been involved in a car accident.

lolol
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by mashlehash You know nothing about me.

That's because there isn't anything to know about you.
    You're hollow and boring.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by HikikomoriYume0 That's because there isn't anything to know about you.

🤣
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by HikikomoriYume0 That's because there isn't anything to know about you.

ur the best shit-talker here.

You are fucking stupit
    Originally posted by HikikomoriYume0 Yes … I haven't lived considering I haven't been witness to people dying or been involved in a car accident.

the real life experiences are when you're outside your comfort zone.

charred corpses with their mouths still open from screaming
    dead body in a car wreck
    meth
    Shrooms Houston
    Probably a black girl using H with her grandma inside her car in front of store... Then again that's not that bad...
    shit gp, that sounds fucked. seeing my best pals body in the coffin after a car wreck was pretty bad too. always wished i hadn't tbh.

GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    When I was a kid there was a crazy lady who stabbed herself repeatedly in the lobby of the church we used to go to. I didn't see the stabbing itself but my brother did. I just saw the bloody aftermath but there was a lot of blood. Brother said the knife she used was huge.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I watched the love actually directors cut
Jump to Top