User Controls

ATTN CASPER...MALICE

WellHung Black Hole
    liked blueberry jam.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Looks like the nardil didn't work, I knew he was an idiot
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Ghost Looks like the nardil didn't work, I knew he was an idiot

did malice 'die' around the time wellhung turned up?
    Ghost Black Hole
    If he's not dead I'll finish the job myself
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    If hes not dead youll probably want to hold off so scientists can reverse engineer whatever pathogen is keeping his bloated, stinking, cut up corpse going.

They said they removed all his throat organs en bloc with the tongue. Couldnt really picture what that would look like. Then i had a dream we were the last players at a hand of poker and i kept saying shit to antagonize him and make him overthink his hand and he kept making a hissing sound from the huge hole in his chin and neck, but somehow he was still talking at the same time. And i woke up and i was like "Oooh. Thats what that meant"
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    Also fuck you Matt. I mean im not really that angry, im just disappointed in your choices. How bored are you? At least have some dignity and get on some heroin and have the cops kill you. Dying slowly in a dingy free motel room, eating pilfered continental breakfasts and pining after internet forum crushes and trying desperately to get peoples attention is a pretty un-rad way to go out.

Youre better than that.

Folks?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by CASPER Also fuck you Matt. I mean im not really that angry, im just disappointed in your choices. How bored are you? At least have some dignity and get on some heroin and have the cops kill you. Dying slowly in a dingy free motel room, eating pilfered continental breakfasts and pining after internet forum crushes and trying desperately to get peoples attention is a pretty un-rad way to go out.

Youre better than that.

Folks?

Very true. Im pathetic.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by WellHung Very true. Im pathetic.

Are you bored though?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ Are you bored though?

Not when you're drunk and posting. Ur fucking hysterical. Please don't kill yourself.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Ghost Looks like the nardil didn't work, I knew he was an idiot

thought it was pentobarbitol? u didnt like him?
    Dregs African Astronaut [that freakishly double-edged allmouth]
    Originally posted by WellHung Very true. Im pathetic.

Naw you just a plain ol nothing.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by WellHung thought it was pentobarbitol? u didnt like him?

nardil was something he was taking to try and combat his depression/lack of motivation/something l;ike that
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by aldra nardil was something he was taking to try and combat his depression/lack of motivation/something l;ike that

gotcha. Thank you for the clarification, kind sir.👍
    Octavian motherfucker
    Urgh, a fellow nigga getting cut up like cattle. Makes me sick. He wasn't some piece of meat.

His name was Justin.

RIP
    WellHung Black Hole
    I'm not cutting him up. I'm subtly making fun of hydromorphone. I guess no one realized that.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by WellHung thought it was pentobarbitol? u didnt like him?

he was one of the worst posters on this forum, i'm glad he's gone.

If it turns out he didn't actually die I would be very upset
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Ghost he was one of the worst posters on this forum, i'm glad he's gone.

If it turns out he didn't actually die I would be very upset

Ghost what's your beef with him? Seems like it's something personal ...and beyond U just not liking his posts...
Jump to Top