User Controls

SUPER HERO POWERS

gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    You ever contemplate what kinda supernatural powers you would like to have?

Yes? No? You'd just like to hear my take on this particular question? Okay, if you insist...

First off, you can't say "ability to do literally anything because then I can just do anything and nobody can stop me so fuck you", I mean some real shit...

Like, would you want to be able to fly? See through walls? Never again cum prematurely? (Hey, they don't have to all be meant for the benefit of all humanity).
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Irresistibly to all women under the age of 40.
    I'd want the ability to control my hormonal system. Bonus points if I can control my neurotransmitters at will, but that's bordering on "ability to do literally anything."

Increase ephedrine at will (human mothers been known to lift full sized cars to save a baby and shit)...

ETC.
    Technologist victim of incest
    The ability to fly. My favorite dreams are when I can fly.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I can read minds and predict things, nobody believes me but I do it every day.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I can read minds and predict things, nobody believes me but I do it every day.

You didn't predict that tumble you took the other day did you.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson You didn't predict that tumble you took the other day did you.

you cant predict everything. but in a way i kinda did. I predict something else will happen but not exactly like that..

i predicted trump would be prz 12 years ago, and I predict he will be again. EEEEEEEEeeeeeeeee
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    My super power would be omnipotent knowledge. The ability to know everything including things that are unknowable. That would completely eliminate two steps. Instead of Read Know Do it would just be Do. I would be at least 66% more efficient.
    We'reAllBrownNosers African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I can read minds and predict things, nobody believes me but I do it every day.

Getting beat up and bloodied all the time tends to induce that sort of delusion. The herpes and AIDS in your brain might also help.
    Originally posted by We'reAllBrownNosers Getting beat up and bloodied all the time tends to induce that sort of delusion. The herpes and AIDS in your brain might also help.

probably. I'm usually quick as a cat and this stuff doesn't happen to me normally, I think I've been temp hexed.
    The ability to plug in the USB correctly on the first try.
    We'reAllBrownNosers African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby probably. I'm usually quick as a cat and this stuff doesn't happen to me normally, I think I've been temp hexed.

Precognition is actually quite common. A lot of super powers are literally activated by head trauma.
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    lol
    Originally posted by We'reAllBrownNosers Precognition is actually quite common. A lot of super powers are literally activated by head trauma.

yeah I know.

the power to rule them all.
    Shrooms Houston
    X-ray glasses to see what's under people's clothes
    Originally posted by Shrooms X-ray glasses to see what's under people's clothes

That's not a super power tho
    Shrooms Houston
    It pretty much is
    I want the power to be able to shrink my fat cells so I'm not a fat ass motherfucker anymore.

Any of y'all got that shit on hand?
Jump to Top