User Controls

homeless camp by my house

once when i did meth i went to go cop some off some random homeless dudes and this old black dude was hella nice and pretty much the bill cosby of heroin dealers and kept sayin "hey man i'll help you get some shard if you want but u sure u don't want any black?" and kept showing me a wad of heroin the size of my thumb but i was like nah i'm cool. so he was like follow me, and he took me to this little encampment where there were like 60 or 70 homeless crackheads that live in this walled off area of the city. there's a city security guard posted on the outside but pretty much the cops just don't even go there and these fools are just sitting in there shooting up smack and shards all day long free of surveillance or harassment.

anyways while i was waiting there some other dude came up to me and was like WHATS YOUR DEALand i was like just chillin man and he was like "OH ALRIGHT U COOL THEN FAM" then bill cosby introduced me to some other black dude that looked more like fredo santana and gave me the shard and then i gtfo there. but the experience left me with the impression that there's got to be some way i can use this place to my benefit. i'm thinking about going and offering amounts of cash for various electronics and stuff because there's like a hundred people who will do anything for 50 bucks. or possibly pay them all money to fill out valentines to girls to try to get me a date. idk. any ideas?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Do they live in tents? I've always wanted to shoot a crossbow at some homeless tents. Preferably from a moving vehicle.
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian Do they live in tents? I've always wanted to shoot a crossbow at some homeless tents. Preferably from a moving vehicle.

they have some tents set up, but like i said it's walled off
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III they have some tents set up, but like i said it's walled off

...Would it be fun to throw something over the wall?
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian …Would it be fun to throw something over the wall?

i mean i could but they're also all over the streets outside and stuff and like i said in that area there's basically no reason to be there unless you're trying to score drugs so there's like 100 people in meth psychosis with knives, i'd rather just use it for profit
    Ghost Black Hole
    Give them 20 to hold up a sign that says the forum URL
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Ghost Give them 20 to hold up a sign that says the forum URL

oh shit dude this is a dank idea. im gonna try to get some neetbux from the government and if i do i'm going to have a bunch of shirts with the url in them made and then hand them out there for free
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Originally posted by Ghost Give them 20 to hold up a sign that says the forum URL

Or spray paint it. People will probably think its some racist shit and come here all angry. I convinced a drunk guy to ddos this site by the name alone once.
    niggasin.space
    BAIL BONDS
    We'reAllBrownNosers African Astronaut

That's a good idea. I may try that
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    If you make shirts I'll wear one. I've always wanted a nis shirt
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III once when i did meth i went to go cop some off some random homeless dudes and this old black dude was hella nice and pretty much the bill cosby of heroin dealers and kept sayin "hey man i'll help you get some shard if you want but u sure u don't want any black?" and kept showing me a wad of heroin the size of my thumb but i was like nah i'm cool. so he was like follow me, and he took me to this little encampment where there were like 60 or 70 homeless crackheads that live in this walled off area of the city. there's a city security guard posted on the outside but pretty much the cops just don't even go there and these fools are just sitting in there shooting up smack and shards all day long free of surveillance or harassment.

anyways while i was waiting there some other dude came up to me and was like WHATS YOUR DEALand i was like just chillin man and he was like "OH ALRIGHT U COOL THEN FAM" then bill cosby introduced me to some other black dude that looked more like fredo santana and gave me the shard and then i gtfo there. but the experience left me with the impression that there's got to be some way i can use this place to my benefit. i'm thinking about going and offering amounts of cash for various electronics and stuff because there's like a hundred people who will do anything for 50 bucks. or possibly pay them all money to fill out valentines to girls to try to get me a date. idk. any ideas?

Sounds like you'll be setting yourself up to be mugged, robbed, anally violated and left for dead sooner or later.
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    Start a Youtube channel telling their "stories" and then a GoFundMe to accept "donations" for their "rehabilitation".

Im sure i dont have to spell out the rest.

But you would actually "steal the money". If you get my drift.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby If you make shirts I'll wear one. I've always wanted a nis shirt

I'll make you an "I have herpes and AIDS" shirt if you want. I can mail it since I've got your address. Maybe I'll send one to your dad that says "My boy has AIDS and herpes!"
    Perhaps a Tshirt with that "infamous" pic of Bill Krozby on it.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Perhaps a Tshirt with that "infamous" pic of Bill Krozby on it.

That would be funny. Edit out the parts that would make it obscene, edit in a black cartoon phallus going into his ass, and mass produce them lol
    Imagine running across someone in the wild and you both wearing the Bill Krozby shirt, it would be a special bonding moment.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Someone (Boo) needs a break from this place.

Damn!
    Originally posted by stl1 Someone (Boo) needs a break from this place.

Damn!

I think many of us here think the answer is you...
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Perhaps a Tshirt with that "infamous" pic of Bill Krozby on it.

that would be kool if you took this pic and did it in black and whyte like this one

Jump to Top