User Controls

How to tell when someone is a triggered victim

Octavian motherfucker
    1.Call them out on being a loser and a charlatan: e.g. "pretending to be a totsean".

2. They converse with other victims who have in the past, felt your fury. e.g. Sophie who I messaged asking for counter surveillance apps.

Actually come to think of it what was so bad about that PM?

Confused.

3. Said victim will follow you endlessly around the forum seeking aknowledgment. e.g. We'reAllBrownNosers.

4. Clutches at straws and will make up a story that may involve you and another, you may not have even spoke to this other. e.g. Ond and me apparently being rivals.***Cringe***

5. They will dig up your old threads. ***Cringe***

6. They are worthless, self hating cucks and intimidated by your beauty.

Stay mad.

We'reAllBrownNosers African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Octavian I'd suck dick

Would you have a preference? Since you're british I'm assuming you'd prefer arab or african cocks? I can actually have this arranged. There is actually an entire market for inbred looking british twinks to suck cock for money. JUST WONDERING!
    Never thought someone would be triggered enough to make a hate thread about me. That's pretty neat. I'd still like an answer to that question though.
    when you see them making threads like this

https://niggasin.space/thread/38465
    I don't know about lanny, but I'd encourage pedophiles only because society has been asking for it. Society deserves it... I'm almost a satanist.. I'd actually help them by providing information to them, but eventually, I'd kill all of them, too. Not because I hate them. Because I think they can't really be helped. Most of them are part of a globalist communist agenda which I think is evil.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    There was nothing bad about the PM, i actually enjoyed the conversation. But someone is pulling the wool over your eyes and your preconceived notions on what is morally reprehensible now cloud your judgement. Think about it, what would i have to gain in this scenario.

You're angry, i get that, but the anger that you are feeling is being used against you. Come on nigga, you're smarter than this.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny when you see them making threads like this

https://niggasin.space/thread/38465

oh, oh ....

and this.

https://niggasin.space/thread/38480

so triggered.
    Originally posted by Sophie There was nothing bad about the PM, i actually enjoyed the conversation. But someone is pulling the wool over your eyes and your preconceived notions on what is morally reprehensible now cloud your judgement. Think about it, what would i have to gain in this scenario.

You're angry, i get that, but the anger that you are feeling is being used against you. Come on nigga, you're smarter than this.

be advised. anger is victim announced.
    Originally posted by Sophie There was nothing bad about the PM, i actually enjoyed the conversation. But someone is pulling the wool over your eyes and your preconceived notions on what is morally reprehensible now cloud your judgement. Think about it, what would i have to gain in this scenario.

Who are you talking to?

I'm sort of a contrarian nigger sometimes in that I'd rather be contrary to the mainstream. If most people hate pedos cause they're encouraged to, then I won't hate them. I'm in favor of the underdog.
    Originally posted by We'reAllBrownNosers Who are you talking to?

I think i have a pretty good idea.
    Originally posted by We'reAllBrownNosers I'm sort of a contrarian nigger sometimes in that I'd rather be contrary to the mainstream. If most people hate pedos cause they're encouraged to, then I won't hate them. I'm in favor of the underdog.

I think a lot of people like to root for the underdog. But i don't consider myself an under dog. Normies have low IQ.
Jump to Top