User Controls

NIS NONCE list

Octavian motherfucker
    All virgin cuck, child molesting fucking losers have to be proscribed on the following list that will be updated regularly.

Netstat
    Hiki (hunch back cock nose)
    Rabbitweed
    Kev
    Dogs (cause they sniff childrens' arses)
    Corona Virus
    I-Am
    Wariat
    Vinny
    Phantasmagoria/JC/Hikikokomori
    Sophie
    Inb4
    Diet Yellow
    We'reAllbrownNosers
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Looks like someone got molested when he was a Youngster... tell us how it made you feel...πŸ‘β˜ΊπŸ˜ƒ
    Jesus Christ Tuskegee Airman
    if you're such a chad then what are you even doing on a site like this?
    Shouldn't you be on facebook bragging about your normie life while hooking up with sluts?
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Jesus Christ if you're such a chad then what are you even doing on a site like this?
    Shouldn't you be on facebook bragging about your normie life while hooking up with sluts?

No Virgineous Maximus, I should be here.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by WellHung Looks like someone got molested when he was a Youngster… tell us how it made you feel…πŸ‘β˜ΊπŸ˜ƒ

You're the one Motel hopping cause you've fucked a child and risk being lynched/ arrested.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Octavian No Virgineous Maximus, I should be here.

fuck off normie go blow dick
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Originally posted by WellHung Looks like someone got molested when he was a Youngster… tell us how it made you feel with these dolls

Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Jesus Christ fuck off normie go blow dick

Go back to Israel you disgusting J E W
    Originally posted by Octavian Go back to Israel you disgusting J E W

I'll happily watch you and the US of gay blown to bits from my high rise in Tel Aviv
    blaster master victim of incest
    Originally posted by blaster master Go shoot up an elementry school you tosser.

I wouldn't harm lolis and shotas (unless they're shitskins)

If I were to shoot up any place it would be the CIA HQ, Google HQ, a synagogue or the NSA HQ.
    I'm going to drive into the NSA building with a bulldozer
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Okay, Jesus Crhist;

schizophrenic pedophile
    blaster master victim of incest
    Originally posted by blaster master You're not going to do shit but bump your gums online and jack off to anime in your mother's basement.

I wish we had a basement I could live in
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Jesus Christ I'll happily watch you and the US of gay blown to bits from my high rise in Tel Aviv

I'm not from the US you child molesting cock nosed cuck.

Die.
    Originally posted by Octavian I'm not from the US you child molesting cock nosed cuck.

Die.

If you're honestly proud to be british then you are the biggest "cuck" on this entire website
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by blaster master Go shoot up an elementry school you tosser.

Originally posted by Jesus Christ I wish we had a basement I could live in

🀣
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Jesus Christ If you're honestly proud to be british then you are the biggest "cuck" on this entire website

You're a J E W who lives with his mother, and looks like a librarian Nonce who wants to be Japanese. If that isn't "Cuck" then I don't know what is.
Jump to Top