User Controls

really fucked up this time

really fucked. stuck in this depression with a broken brain, broken life, broken relationships, and all my shit is broken. just another bitter asshole kitchen worker who fucked up with stimulants. i guess i knew what i was getting myself into (kind of...you don't really understand the full extent to which is destroys you until you experience it) when i started so it's my fault. i tweaked it all away and pushed everyone who cared about me away and it's just permanently fucked. i need to clean this shitty room and get rid of 5 years of textbooks, ex's stuff, drug stuff, my entire life basically. all the memories i had are done for. now im stuck in this shithole and the only people i know are scumbags with a long time before i can get out.

i don't know if it's even worth the effort to try, it's going to be miserable and it will be insanely difficult to be clean for so long in such a shitty environment, it seems eventual that i'll be back on heroin or meth. might as well just put a bullet through my head now...
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III really fucked. stuck in this depression with a broken brain, broken life, broken relationships, and all my shit is broken. just another bitter asshole kitchen worker who fucked up with stimulants. i guess i knew what i was getting myself into (kind of…you don't really understand the full extent to which is destroys you until you experience it) when i started so it's my fault. i tweaked it all away and pushed everyone who cared about me away and it's just permanently fucked. i need to clean this shitty room and get rid of 5 years of textbooks, ex's stuff, drug stuff, my entire life basically. all the memories i had are done for. now im stuck in this shithole and the only people i know are scumbags with a long time before i can get out.

i don't know if it's even worth the effort to try, it's going to be miserable and it will be insanely difficult to be clean for so long in such a shitty environment, it seems eventual that i'll be back on heroin or meth. might as well just put a bullet through my head now…

Did you get with Bill Krozby or are you Bill Krozby?
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Consider it a challenge for yourself. Try to win.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    HTS highlight reel
    You're a smart, resourceful dude. Guarantee you can pull yourself out of this downward spiral and have life back on track by this time next year if you put your mind to it. Don't stop believing in yourself. If you give up/give in to that mindset it's definitely going to be a lot harder. You can do it, GP.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by HTS You're a smart, resourceful dude. Guarantee you can pull yourself out of this downward spiral and have life back on track by this time next year if you put your mind to it. Don't stop believing in yourself. If you give up/give in to that mindset it's definitely going to be a lot harder. You can do it, GP.

thanks HTS...and yea, i guess i probably can. it's just going to be exponentially more difficult. and not as good.
    Nothing good comes easy.
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III thanks HTS…and yea, i guess i probably can. it's just going to be exponentially more difficult. and not as good.

Stop hating yourself brother. Too many people will do that for you. Keep your fuckin head up man.
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Stop hating yourself brother. Too many people will do that for you. Keep your fuckin head up man.

lolol...drunk talk 101
    G African Astronaut
    Don't burn my fucking fries son.
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III really fucked. stuck in this depression with a broken brain, broken life, broken relationships, and all my shit is broken. just another bitter asshole kitchen worker who fucked up with stimulants. i guess i knew what i was getting myself into (kind of…you don't really understand the full extent to which is destroys you until you experience it) when i started so it's my fault. i tweaked it all away and pushed everyone who cared about me away and it's just permanently fucked. i need to clean this shitty room and get rid of 5 years of textbooks, ex's stuff, drug stuff, my entire life basically. all the memories i had are done for. now im stuck in this shithole and the only people i know are scumbags with a long time before i can get out.

i don't know if it's even worth the effort to try, it's going to be miserable and it will be insanely difficult to be clean for so long in such a shitty environment, it seems eventual that i'll be back on heroin or meth. might as well just put a bullet through my head now…

Kys
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    wallowing in misery doesn't help, the world keeps turning and things get worse. try not to think of ur problems monolithically maybe i'm just projecting but when shit goes bad I shut down and have a hard time even dealing with the small stuff, like it combines into one looming feeling of impending doom.

Fuck that, I'm better than most people and decided not to be waylaid by mental phantoms.

That said suicide is always the answer.
    Drugs change your brain. Literally. Any thought you think, any decision you make, every situation you access, is hijacked by the effects of the drug. You can't trust your own brain. The only way you can be sure it's the right thing, or the right view, or the right solution, is to think it when off the drugs, when not a slave to the drugs. And I don't mean weed.
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III really fucked. stuck in this depression with a broken brain, broken life, broken relationships, and all my shit is broken. just another bitter asshole driver who fucked up with heroin. i guess i knew what i was getting myself into (kind of…you don't really understand the full extent to which is destroys you until you experience it) when i started so it's my fault. i tweaked it all away and pushed everyone who cared about me away and it's just permanently fucked. i need to clean this shitty room and get rid of 5 years of textbooks, ex's stuff, drug stuff, my entire life basically. all the memories i had are done for. now im stuck in this shithole and the only people i know are scumbags with a long time before i can get out.

Originally posted by -SpectraL Consider it a challenge for yourself. Try to win.

except when you yourself is a consolation prize,

all you ever gonna is a consolation prize.

so why bother.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny except when you yourself is a consolation prize,

all you ever gonna is a consolation prize.

so why bother.

There's lots to life. Climb mountains. Explore the seas. Traverse the polar caps. People are way too close-minded and focused on the minutia, and need to think a lot bigger.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL There's lots to life. Climb mountains. Explore the seas. Traverse the polar caps. People are way too close-minded and focused on the minutia, and need to think a lot bigger.

Oh. How was your latest deep sea diving expedition sir?
    Originally posted by DietYellow Oh. How was your latest deep sea diving expedition sir?

I'm a very old and wise man. I've already done everything.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL I'm a very old and wise man. I've already done everything.

deep dumpster diving with grayfox isnt the same as deep sea diving.
    When Jesus walked by and called out to the men on the fishing boats, they dropped everything, all their material possessions, and followed him throughout the country. They were looking for the larger life. The real life. Those men ended up to be the twelve disciples. Paul was a Roman. A tax collector.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL When Jesus walked by and called out to the men on the fishing boats, they dropped everything, all their material possessions, and followed him throughout the country. They were looking for the larger life. The real life. Those men ended up to be the twelve disciples. Paul was a Roman. A tax collector.

so did all ISIS members,

your point ?
Jump to Top