User Controls

I want to go Sky Diving and smoke DMT

On seperate ocassions of course.
    A good friend of mine who used to be in the army is part time sky diving teacher now and I told him that I want him to throw me out of a plane and maybe try not to kill us. There is a weight restriction though. 180 lbs... ridiculous. My buddy said he does 210-220lbs max. The less the better so I have to lose 30 to 40lbs before we can do this and that's my current goal. I have already transformed into a Hulk like creature, though. This is gonna suck ass.

I also want to crystalize my very own DMT and high dose it like there is no tomorrow and break through.

That's my bucket list or however you call that shit.

What's yours?
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    You definetly should pair the two together lol. That would be epic. So what's this about weight limits? Is it because you'd both be jumping together? I don't know much about sky diving but I've been and seen people weighing far more than 180lbs go parasailing.
    [FONT=open_sansregular][SIZE=14px]THIS POST IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY GammaGoblin[/SIZE][/FONT]â„¢[FONT=open_sansregular][SIZE=14px] DMT "Best Deemsters on the Darknet Guaranteed!"

http://pushingtabu7itqj.onion[/SIZE][/FONT]

I want to go into space and rip a fat bowl of meth in micro gravity.
    You definetly should pair the two together lol. That would be epic. So what's this about weight limits? Is it because you'd both be jumping together? I don't know much about sky diving but I've been and seen people weighing far more than 180lbs go parasailing.
    Yea, you're not allowed to just jump out of a plane alone here. It's a tandem jump and he's a big guy himself. He probably weighs 220lbs himself.
    Like I said, Spacecat, I want to make it myself.

It's easy. I just have to do it.
    from Indole or MHRB?.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    tandem jumps are for fags. spend the extra cash for the course to be able to go solo. it's not that difficult...just annoyingly tedious.
    Spacecat. Mimosa.

Finny: I can't afford that time wise and I want a bonding experience with my buddy. I plan on doing the course if I like it, though.
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    I understand you wanting a bonding experience with your friend (sorry, but you really should have put 'no homo' at the end, if this is a non-homo event, because it does reek of all things homo), but I personally would wanna go solo at least once in my life. I actually have been thinking about doing this for some time now. I probably won't since shit is so fucked but I do envy you having a friend who is going to help fulfill this dream with you.

Also, you should tell your buddy to work on losing weight as well so it evens out and youd most likely get to do it sooner than if you were the only one working on weight loss for the sake of sky diving.

If/when you do this you should make a video to post here for us. I'd like to see that.

Oh, and in regard to the weight issue again, is this a thing to do with the place you'd be sky diving at for like... Insurance reasons/safety rules to cover their ass or a weight restriction on the parachute itself and if so.. Like everything I'd assume they'd make parachutes that would cover more than 400lbs.. Idk.. But its something I am curious to know.
    If they can make a parachute for a 7000kg Soyuz with 4 humans wearing spacesuits inside im pretty sure they can figure out how to sky dive a heavy.

http://niggasin.space/forum/reinvent-yourself/111967-health-diet-and-wellness-ancient-oriental-weight-loss-secrets#post127716

If you want to lose a lot of weight fast just use the secrets of the ancient Japanese sinica phosphorus cooks. They would gather in Shinto temples on Mt. Fuji and crush rock by hand and boil it for crude white phosphorus and used kerosene from coal to extract iodine from seaweed. You know what they did next after that.

I want my friend to gently tug my balls and stroke my cock while he licks my asshole. No-homo.

I want a bonding experience with one of my friends. Pro-homo.

Do you see the difference, Bill Krozbyletta?

The dude's job was to kill people and he's fucked in the brain just like me. I told him I'll eat as much as possible and completely shit all over him while he spoons me from the back. I grew up with this dude, we started smoking weed together and we have fucked the same chicks together. There is nothing homo here and if you lecture me one more time I'll make sure you get another heart attack you fucking....

Telling me to ad no homo like a fuckboi. I'm a real G, bitch. Everything I say is already no homo. Except when I make pro homo arguments but that should be contextaually clear. Fuck.
    Oh, I just read the rest of the post. My friend looks like an underwear model. He can't lose any weight. Can you please stop giving me advice? I'm a lot smarter than you and my ilfe is infintely better than yours so please stop.
    Dope post, Spacefuck. Would Thank.

You guys think I'm fat just because I'm heavy but I'm not that fat, ok?! Hahaha... I work out 2 to 7 times a week for fucks sake.
    its all about BMI anyways.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Dope post, Spacefuck. Would Thank.

You guys think I'm fat just because I'm heavy but I'm not that fat, ok?! Hahaha… I work out 2 to 7 times a week for fucks sake.

pics or trigglypuff
    YEAH Pics of your naked body PLEASE!!.. ooo and uhh.. no homo..
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Oh, and in regard to the weight issue again, is this a thing to do with the place you'd be sky diving at for like… Insurance reasons/safety rules to cover their ass or a weight restriction on the parachute itself and if so.. Like everything I'd assume they'd make parachutes that would cover more than 400lbs.. Idk.. But its something I am curious to know.

weight as in how it relates to the canopy size of the parachute. theres maths stuffs involved that ive long since forgotten about but it has to do with jump weight (how much your ass weighs as it leaves the plane) in relation to the parachute size...PLUS the reserve chute has to be capable of handling the weight.

chutes that are outside of conventional sizes start to get expensive...even used ones. expensive as in the cost of a new car. drop zones rarely get fat people wanting to tandem jump so they dont have giant sized parachutes for the tandem-qual'd instructors.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Spacecat. Mimosa.

Finny: I can't afford that time wise and I want a bonding experience with my buddy. I plan on doing the course if I like it, though.

tandem dive without a chute

you wont find a better bonding experience anywhere short of climbing into a hydraulic press together and pressing the 'on' button
    bling bling Dark Matter
    dmt is a jedi scam
Jump to Top