User Controls

Whats the longest you've worn the same boxers for?

I should starting keeping count. I wear the same boxers for like a month - month and a half probably, I find the smell kinda good actually. I still shower often enough that I don't got bunch of smegma and shit on my dick though. Just bought a new pack of boxers tho, I could probably sell this pair to some pervert.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    that is fucking disgusting.

firstly...i dont wear boxers...i wear briefs. secondly...the longest i normally ever wear them is a work-day long. as in, when i get home from work, i throw them in the dirty laundry. if i do something ridiculously strenuous, like paintball, they go right into the dirty laundry after im done. if im on a roadtrip and am unable to conveniently change...and dont get nasty...ive gone about 36 hours straight before changing, but if i even had the slightest inkling of impending nastiness i would find a truck stop to shower then change. at worst, id take a 'shower' out of a 1-gallon water bottle or with wet-wipes behind a building somewhere. there are several times ive taken a full shower from a garden hose while wearing shorts, then changed into clean/dry clothes.

the longest i ever went without changing my drawers in a funk-inducing environment was about 48-hours straight while in the military, but that was due to necessity. i always had two pairs of socks, tshirts, and underwear so i could wash then dry one set while i was wearing the other.

as a public service announcement...you might not be able to smell yourself, but i guarantee other people can. i know plenty of people who dont realize they reek...but they do. some guy i know constantly smells like wet dog because he sleep with his mongrel and goes days without doing laundry or taking a shower.
    ^ Yeah, I just do it for the lulz. I'll make sure to wear a clean pair when I go to my job interview in case they notice a fragrance of stale semen. Good lookin out.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    What exactly are the 'lulz' you experience from wearing the same undierooroos for that long?
    Esplender Tuskegee Airman [my gynecological profit-maximising katar]
    1 week, if not more. I wear them for like 10 minutes to go outside then change back into my jimjams when I get back home. I also tend to shower before going out tbh.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    then change back into my jimjams

6 months
    infinityshock Black Hole
    I just changed clothes behind an apartment building due to excess funkyness caused by a heat-index temperature of 109 degrees. they were attached to my ass for approximately 5 hours. my underwear is currently sitting on the asphalt of an apartment complex drying out. hopefully no one steals them.
Jump to Top