User Controls

Do you think I'm a bad person?

Be honest.
    Whats the worst thing your current self does or would do?
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    I don't know you. From what I have seen you seem like a regular guy. Do you think you're a bad person?
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Nah.
    Whats the worst thing your current self does or would do?
    I told my brother that a blade is waiting for his aorta and I'll probably have to fight and try to kill him.

I also cared for the dude a lot in the past, though. This literally escalated too quickly. I told his wife that I don't give a shit anymore, I'll kill him infront of her, if I have to right in their bed while the baby is sleelping next to them. If he crosses the line one more time in any way I'll murder him.
    I don't know you. From what I have seen you seem like a regular guy. Do you think you're a bad person?
    That's relative. I'm pretty mean and aggressive and hurtful on purpose. It bothers me, though and I'd like to find the root issue for my behavior. I'm extremely self-conscious. I don't like myself the way others do and I kinda despise most of the traits they like me for.

I try to be helpful when I can, though. I'm very polite and friendly to strangers but it's easy to get on my bad side.

I could definitely be both, a better person and a worse.
    I like to think a man is what he does and should try to be the best he can be. In what way do your behavioral problems bother you? Do you feel as though you lose self control? Have you tried seeking professional help?
    I told my brother that a blade is waiting for his aorta and I'll probably have to fight and try to kill him.

I also cared for the dude a lot in the past, though. This literally escalated too quickly. I told his wife that I don't give a shit anymore, I'll kill him infront of her, if I have to right in their bed while the baby is sleelping next to them. If he crosses the line one more time in any way I'll murder him.

meh whatever. Not like you said that for no reason. Your good probably equals out your bad, give or take 1 - 2%
    Met my brother and for the first time ever (as far as I remember) he showed some kind of understanding of the situation and empathy. I just had to forgive him because stopping to be a negative shithole was all I asked for. I know this all sound like minor thing but shit was about to get ugly. There was a lot more to what he said. I'm really surprised and actually impressed that he reacted that way.

We hugged each other so you know this wasn't a normal problem. Then we got high.
    I like to think a man is what he does and should try to be the best he can be. In what way do your behavioral problems bother you? Do you feel as though you lose self control? Have you tried seeking professional help?
    I'm in full control but that's probably an illusion. I'm just pretty destructive for no reason.

I know nothing about people online but I have crippled some minds and gave ePTSD to many people. Imagine I know everything about you. I can be a real dick.
    I'm in full control but that's probably an illusion. I'm just pretty destructive for no reason.

I know nothing about people online but I have crippled some minds and gave ePTSD to many people. Imagine I know everything about you. I can be a real dick.

Does that make you a bad person?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    you are what you do

you seem pretty cool on here, but who fuckin knows day to day. for all I know you and soph could ride around the EU terrorising childcare centres and preschools
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Yes.
    Tokolosh Yung Blood
    You're not a bad lad, just one that has trouble navigating his emotions, living from one extreme to the next.
    You're not a bad lad, just one that has trouble navigating his emotions, living from one extreme to the next.
    Yea, that's true. I don't have any middleground in my life. I try to balance that shit but I don't know how to get something between those extremes.
    Does that make you a bad person?
    Not really.
    Ok. What would someone need to do for you to consider them to be bad?
    I don't think anyone is anything
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Yes.
    Ok. What would someone need to do for you to consider them to be bad?
    Most actions can be justified in a way. If you do something negative that can't be justified, I consider that bad. If you do something like that, for example, raping a 4 year old, you're a bad person.
Jump to Top