User Controls

I just fucking saved all my neighbors lives

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I was coming home from picking up my check sippin a brew and my neighbors were outside flipping their wigs there was a huge snake out in the court yard. And being the beta I am I called 311 animal control and the lady thought I was joking, she was asking me stupid questions like "is it a python?" and just all the bs and I was like if you'll let me finish talking you will know what I know, plus I don't think pythons are even in this part of the country and she hung up on me.

So I let me cat out to back me up and came out with a steak knife as im not allowed to own guns, i told everyone to stand back and started throwing rocks at it. and cussing it out because it was hissing at me, i hit him right in the face with one of the rocks and he slithered away like the snake twat he was. fucking disgusting

the cops came and told me he's just a rat snake and to watch out for them because they climb up trees and fall down on rodents to kill them (pretty creepy if you ask me) my neighbor liz took me out for a snow cone afterwards

i fucking hate snakes. my coworker / friend when I first met him invited me to his place and he pulled up a tarp from the floor and like a 100 roaches ran up the wall like joes apartment and I was grossed out then I turn to my left to look away and theres 4 snakes in tupawear containers, fucking disgusting. I was like hey bud can we just go to bar flys?

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    william bill Bill Krozbyby cop saves the day again
    Dregs African Astronaut [that freakishly double-edged allmouth]
    make sure you get your plumbing checked out. you might have unexpected company next time you are on the shitter. just sayin
    WellHung Black Hole
    I can tell it's non venomous just by looking at it...however, A bite could still very easily get infected and go septic. a snake's mouth

Is probably the most unhygenic place on Earth.
    WellHung Black Hole
    I would have left the snake well alone. It's non venomous and its Working pest control around your property. Snakes do not wanna bite people... they're not looking to bite people... and if you leave them the fuck alone...99% of the time they will do the same for you. Live and let live.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by WellHung a snake's mouth

Actually my taint is the most unhygenic place on earth. Snakes are way down the list.
    Originally posted by WellHung I would have left the snake well alone. It's non venomous and its Working pest control around your property. Snakes do not wanna bite people… they're not looking to bite people… and if you leave them the fuck alone…99% of the time they will do the same for you. Live and let live.

older bromo, if you get bit by a snake regardless you have to get a tetnis shot and that cost like 500 dollars with out insurance only to break out in hives. I did everyone a favor by standing up. you're a pussy and where do you get you're weird 99 percent stats from? Oh thats right out of your asshole.

WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by WellHung I can tell it's non venomous just by looking at it…however, A bite could still very easily get infected and go septic. a snake's mouth

WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby older bromo, if you get bit by a snake regardless you have to get a tetnis shot and that cost like 500 dollars with out insurance only to break out in hives. I did everyone a favor by standing up. you're a pussy and where do you get you're weird 99 percent stats from? Oh thats right out of your asshole.

I am what i eat...👍
    Originally posted by WellHung I am what i eat…👍

a snake twat? you're weird...
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    Is she the same neighbor you forced to perform oral sex upon you?
    Originally posted by Helladamnleet Is she the same neighbor you forced to perform oral sex upon you?

i don't know what you're talking about. if you want to blow me you can, never had a gum job before.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Sure, right after a nice snow cone!
    WellHung Black Hole
    folks?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Bill, do you feel better about urself that you bullied and battered a fellow creature On this planet that was just going about its business, trying to do what it needs to do to survive? You didn't need to throw a rock at that snake, William. If you folks would have secured the children, and gone back in the house, the snake would have shortly moved on, away from the area, and gone about its business. You unnecessarily damaged a Magnificent predator, a Marvel of evolution, and a very important cog in the food chain, in your local ecosystem. For every one you see, there's 5 you don't see, out and about. A much better strategy is to educate yourself about snakes and snake behavior, and always be diligent of your surroundings. By engaging the snake you risked retaliation. Furthermore, you just showed your disrespect for the beautiful diversity of life that we share this planet with. Extremely disappointing.
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    While most people are prone to a fear response in the presence of snakes, others tend to be drawn to them.

One particular species of snake can even invoke feelings of sexual arousal: The majestic trouser snake.

It enjoys slithering into compact cavernous environments.

Its venom is non-toxic.

It truly is a magnificent creature.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by gadzooks While most people are prone to a fear response in the presence of snakes, others tend to be drawn to them.

One particular species of snake can even invoke feelings of sexual arousal: The majestic trouser snake.

Its venom is non-toxic.

lolol
    Dregs African Astronaut [that freakishly double-edged allmouth]
    Originally posted by gadzooks While most people are prone to a fear response in the presence of snakes, others tend to be drawn to them.

Its venom is non-toxic.

we have the moral obligation not to throw rocks(disrespect)the SNAKE. the Johnson..the...etc.
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby i don't know what you're talking about. if you want to blow me you can, never had a gum job before.

The one that you made a thread about being forced to suck your dick? Remember? You could tell she didn't want to, but she did it anyway because she's "a dirty slampig" and didn't want you to hurt her?
Jump to Top