Mayberry Houston
    May may? Where ya been babygirl.

Busy making America great again
    infinityshock Black Hole
    never heard of you. get naked. post pics
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Busy making America great again

I'd have it no other way.
    Hey there. It could be worse. How are you doing?

inb4gone.
    I made you MS paint art, for us to look at, when we get old enough to realize happiness is just a moment.
    Mayberry Houston
    Why is this shitty site so slow?

Hey there. It could be worse. How are you doing?

inb4gone.

Pretty good. Makin some good money now, so I've reinstalled my internet service. I'd check in more often if this shitty site wasn't so fucking slow.

I made you MS paint art, for us to look at, when we get old enough to realize happiness is just a moment.

Life is just a moment. But where's the art? I love MS paint. And I love you.
    There's a delay between Earth and space. Whenever you send a data package it takes 7 seconds to reach the Earth servers. It adds up over time but hey, it's space. We are in space. So yea, that's what's causing the site to be shit. Space. The worst place not on Earth.

Ha! That would be a good title for a book "Space: The worst place not on Earth".
    Life is just a moment. But where's the art? I love MS paint. And I love you.

It's Pinta instead of MS paint cause i'm on Linux now but...

<3 u 2
    There's a delay between Earth and space. Whenever you send a data package it takes 7 seconds to reach the Earth servers.
    This is my main concern with living on a space colony for 10 years, the fucking lag would be atrocious, online games wouldn't work. Nuclear powered high density vacuum tube microwave laser transmitters can already beam about 400gb/s for Hubble telescope pictures and HD video chatting for the ISS but there will always be that delay.
    Mayberry Houston
    There's a delay between Earth and space. Whenever you send a data package it takes 7 seconds to reach the Earth servers. It adds up over time but hey, it's space. We are in space. So yea, that's what's causing the site to be shit. Space. The worst place not on Earth.

Ha! That would be a good title for a book "Space: The worst place not on Earth".

But I have cable
    Mayberry Houston
    <3 u 2

thx bb the picture is very nice i put it on my fridge
    thx bb the picture is very nice i put it on my fridge

Pics or it didn't happen (-_-")
    Mayberry Houston
    Pics or it didn't happen (-_-")

Acceptable XoXoX
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Makin some good money now, so I've reinstalled my internet service. I'd check in more often if this shitty site wasn't so fucking slow.

For anyone having trouble paying for internet service: Check if you have any xfinitywifi hotspots open, the ones that if you log into it redirects you to a page to sign up. If not in range of your computer's wifi, walk around the neighborhood with a smartphone.

Then buy this. Don't be intimidated, you aren't even hacking. Super easy to install and set-up: http://store.rokland.com/products/alfa-awus036nh-usb-adapter-16-dbi-yagi-antenna-5m-lmr-200-extension-cable

Look up guides on how to mount a yagi antenna. I have mine attached to a length of 3/4 inch diameter PVC pipe, I bought a few from Home Depot and cut them into segments for a project years ago. I attached the end of the antenna to the top of it using zip ties and what looks like duct tape, possible wrapped around something, to make a wedge.Then I also attached the PVC pipe to the bars on my window using zip ties. This makes it super easy to adjust, rotate, raise, I can even lower the zip ties to remove the yagi completely if need be. To get the yagi perfectly horizontal, you can use an app on your phone or one of these old timey things: https://www.google.com/search?q=bubble+level

For the cable, which is pretty long, I just pried up a corner of my window screen upward, then outward with a screwdriver, then wedged it there to keep it in place and passed the cable through it.

Last, in some places you can just spoof your mac address with the first two characters 0A, 0E, 02, or 06 followed by zeros for the rest, and one of them might allow you to log on indefinitely for free, but it isn't guaranteed and may eventually stop for good, or even come back after a while changed (It's 0E here now).

Best would be to buy an xfinity wifi account on betabay for $5 so you can use it easily wherever (There are tons of them, depending on where you live (i.e. not bumfuck middle of nowhere)), even a map with locations for each one, because it would suck to have the spoof trick go out and be stranded. You get 3 names and passes, and a replacement for life (Well, until the vendor is still around).

I'm not going to hold your hand anymore. If you're too fucking stupid to figure out any of this, including the darknet/bitcoin part or are too much of a pussy to use it even after doing your research, or are too goddamn lazy to read (This alone is TL;DR for most you drug addled morons), FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, YOU STUPID FUCKING FUCK!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    For anyone having trouble paying for internet service: Check if you have any xfinitywifi hotspots open, the ones that if you log into it redirects you to a page to sign up. If not in range of your computer's wifi, walk around the neighborhood with a smartphone.

Then buy this. Don't be intimidated, you aren't even hacking. Super easy to install and set-up: http://store.rokland.com/products/alfa-awus036nh-usb-adapter-16-dbi-yagi-antenna-5m-lmr-200-extension-cable

Look up guides on how to mount a yagi antenna. I have mine attached to a length of 3/4 inch diameter PVC pipe, I bought a few from Home Depot and cut them into segments for a project years ago. I attached the end of the antenna to the top of it using zip ties and what looks like duct tape, possible wrapped around something, to make a wedge.Then I also attached the PVC pipe to the bars on my window using zip ties. This makes it super easy to adjust, rotate, raise, I can even lower the zip ties to remove the yagi completely if need be. To get the yagi perfectly horizontal, you can use an app on your phone or one of these old timey things: https://www.google.com/search?q=bubble+level

For the cable, which is pretty long, I just pried up a corner of my window screen upward, then outward with a screwdriver, then wedged it there to keep it in place and passed the cable through it.

Last, in some places you can just spoof your mac address with the first two characters 0A, 0E, 02, or 06 followed by zeros for the rest, and one of them might allow you to log on indefinitely for free, but it isn't guaranteed and may eventually stop for good, or even come back after a while changed (It's 0E here now).

Best would be to buy an xfinity wifi account on betabay for $5 so you can use it easily wherever (There are tons of them, depending on where you live (i.e. not bumfuck middle of nowhere)), even a map with locations for each one, because it would suck to have the spoof trick go out and be stranded. You get 3 names and passes, and a replacement for life (Well, until the vendor is still around).

I'm not going to hold your hand anymore. If you're too fucking stupid to figure out any of this, including the darknet/bitcoin part or are too much of a pussy to use it even after doing your research, or are too goddamn lazy to read (This alone is TL;DR for most you drug addled morons), FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, YOU STUPID FUCKING FUCK!
    Doesn't work for me. My internet stealing guide costs less and works anywhere on the planet.

http://niggasin.space/forum/bad-ideas/57230-2016-homeless-is-easy-if-you-have-wifi
Jump to Top