User Controls

Inducing seasickness

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I was just thinking about how in cartoons, people that get seasick always turn green, and I was thinking that it would be pretty cool to turn green, but I'm not near the sea, so I need ideas on how to make myself seasick without being on the sea. My only idea so far is to take a bath and slosh around in it until my skin starts changing color. Any other suggestions?
    Build a centrifuge. That task will be so hard that you'll shake your head until you're seasick.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    I've seen people so seasick they did indeed look greenish. the thing is...it's not that common. for example, say... out of 100 people 8 get seasick...only 1 will look that horrid color. it seemed to have something to do with some sort of inherent physiological reaction. fun times: a seasick nigger. holy fuck...that is some funny shit
    blackbird Tuskegee Airman
    I've been on a boat quite a few times and never got seasick, but if I try to read in the car I'll puke.
    Drink cough syrup
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I've done the suggestions ITT and I've never turned green. I'm trying to turn green m8s.
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    I've done the suggestions ITT and I've never turned green. I'm trying to turn green m8s.

Try getting angry, even if we won't like it.
    Merlin Houston
    Get very drunk.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support

Or jealous.

Or jealous.

Hulk reference. "Don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry." Spoiler alert: he turns green.
    just use a marker
    Hulk reference. "Don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry." Spoiler alert: he turns green.

thanks for ruining the movie asshole
    thanks for ruining the movie asshole

Sorry, admin doesn't know how to add spoiler tag BB code.
    I got the reference right away. :)
    I think there are some radiological dyes that can turn you green. Maybe injecting chlorophyll would do it.

o i c

I need to step my DC Universe game up.
    Nice bait but there was a crossover comic, DC vs Marvel, published by both where Superman fought Hulk so you could say Hulk is kinda a DC character, too. He also fought Batman a couple of times but I don't know who published that.

inb4hurpderpcomics
    You're such a nerd. Lol.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle

Look at me I'm so seasick elllllllllllllll I don't feel good.
    You gonna die, lol.
Jump to Top