User Controls

Trying to piss after you've jizzed with residual semen in your dick.

It's annoying but I'd prefer to take a piss and flush it out before going to bed rather than having the semen be in there and turn watery and run back down in there and shit. I don't think squeezing it out gets 100%
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    It' s more of an issue of plumbing than it is of residue but i tend to agree. Going to the bathroom after sex also helps prevent bladder infection, or so i hear.
    I'm gonna get a pseudo sex change when I become the first human to live in space 5-10 years. I don't want to have the urge to jack off in zero gravity.
    I'm gonna get a pseudo sex change when I become the first human to live in space 5-10 years. I don't want to have the urge to jack off in zero gravity.

Just push really hard on your perineum and your jizz will be rerouted into your bladder
    infinityshock Black Hole
    afterwards i always wash my dick with soap, which causes a need-to-piss sensation anyway...so no problems here
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    afterwards i always wash my dick with soap, which causes a need-to-piss sensation anyway…so no problems here

You should get better soap then.
Jump to Top