User Controls

I know HOW to roll a blunt, I just can't.

Never cared enough to bother practicing. Improvised pipes/bongs FTW.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    yeah, me too actually

I never did it often enough to bother learning properly
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Never bothered rolling a real blunt but I used to get these flavored papers the brand was called "brown sugar" they were made out of processed tobacco leaf paper cut to the same size as a regular joint paper. They were the best.
    Just get blunt wraps its the same as rolling a joint
    You get it wet then you gut it, put your dank in, slobber it up and then you roll it. The fucks wrong with you fuckbois?

I do this with one hand in a windy corner at night while smoking a blunt with the other hand. C'mon.
    Blunts and joints suck, though. I only smoke premium glassware.
    theres no reason to smoke blunts, theyre unnecessarily harsh and waste your weed, just take bong loads or eat edibles like i do
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    The best way to roll them is with the glue facing outward, not inward. Perfect roll every time, because then you have four fingers on each hand to tuck with, instead of two thumbs. Also, crumble into palm, form result into line in palm, lay the paper over the top, put other palm over top, and flip upside down. Pick up and roll. Much easier.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    I gotta teach y’all niggas everything smfh
    infinityshock Black Hole
    infinityshock Black Hole
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Instigator Space Nigga
    Just make sure the roach and the bottom part if your spliff is nice and tight and the rest sorts itself out

N
    Iron Ree African Astronaut [my flyspeck near-blind refund]
    i would always give the hollowed out baggie full of tobacco from multiple blunts to my dad and he would smoke home rollies from it 90% tobacco 10% weed
Jump to Top