User Controls

Nigger and Retarded Nuthouse Escapee Playing With Toy Truck in Street.

infinityshock Black Hole
    dont watch this while drinking or eating unless you want to spew it all over your screen.

this is pure fucking comic gold.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/crime/article90905442.html

while surrounded by cops pointing guns, retard yells at nigger lying on the ground to 'SHUT UP!'

nigger with hands waaaay up and lying on the ground gets ventilated. white retard fidgeting around and seemingly fellating some foreign object is unscathed.

'sir! why did you shoot me!'

'I dont know.'

looks like that BLM cop shooting bullshit is coming back to haunt these dindus

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    this is like some insane avant garde performance art piece and I don't get it at all
    I didn't laugh because they didn't shot the part where the nigger gets shot.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    a retard calling a nigger 'idiot' and telling him to 'shut up!!!!'...surrounded by cops pointing guns at them...I piss myself everytime I watch that part
    a retard calling a nigger 'idiot' and telling him to 'shut up!!!!'…surrounded by cops pointing guns at them…I piss myself everytime I watch that part

Based on the nigger's average IQ, the retard was most likely the brains of the operation.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    today's headline:

[FONT=helvetica][SIZE=14px]"As long as I've got my hands up, they're not going to shoot me… Wow, was I wrong."

fuckin' lol[/SIZE][/FONT]

Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Haha, I thought that was a joke. It really is a headline.
    The cop was actually aiming for the retard, they made a bunch of jokes about it on the daily show.
Jump to Top