User Controls

My brother just got arrested

Ok guys, this one is bad news. My brother just got arrested for threatening some family in a roadrage scenario.

Y'know, he's an OG. He should know better. He fucking must know better and I know that he does.

You don't talk to cops about you shit no matter what. Ever.

Yea, high on speed and drunk and the fucking asshole is chatting with them like they are friends. I don't even..... how can you be that fucking stupid? Mad has lost its meaning to describe how I feel. This dumbass motherfucker is risking so much.

This will probably end with me doing time because my brother is an idiot. I'm going to kill him.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    snicker.
    Sucks for him I guess...
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    haha you're going back home to nigeria
    He wasn't steering straight because you were trying to give him road head.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    He wasn't steering straight because you were trying to give him road head.

Be funny one time. Just once.
    He apparently handled himself well in the hospital and afterwards so I hope this won't lash out.

It's hard to live with a timebomb like this with mood swings of a PMS riddled teen girl.

Imagine you live with a real life version of me but actually aggressive and in no way, shape or form willing to have a serious, rational conversation that leads to a deeper understanding of the whole situation and improvement. Imagine if I carried out all the threats I made.

Y'know, it makes me laugh. I would seriously have to kill him to put an end to this shit. There's no other way. Maybe Ibogaine but he doesn't want to try that.

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    it was funny that time his toes fell off
    "Be funny one time. Just once".

Coming from the unfunniest shitposter here.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    He apparently handled himself well in the hospital and afterwards so I hope this won't lash out.

It's hard to live with a timebomb like this with mood swings of a PMS riddled teen girl.

Imagine you live with a real life version of me but actually aggressive and in no way, shape or form willing to have a serious, rational conversation that leads to a deeper understanding of the whole situation and improvement. Imagine if I carried out all the threats I made.

Y'know, it makes me laugh. I would seriously have to kill him to put an end to this shit. There's no other way. Maybe Ibogaine but he doesn't want to try that.

Calm down, Cain.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Coming from the unfunniest shitposter here.

Exactly. What's that tell ya?
    Exactly. What's that tell ya?

That you're also mentally retarded.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    That you're also mentally retarded.

Precisely. If you can't amuse a mentally retarded person, well, you know.
    shut the Fuck up mq ur a vagrant
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    See, now THAT was funny. §m£ÂgØL calling me a vagrant. Get it?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Ok guys, this one is bad news. My brother just got arrested for threatening some family in a roadrage scenario.

Y'know, he's an OG. He should know better. He fucking must know better and I know that he does.

You don't talk to cops about you shit no matter what. Ever.

Yea, high on speed and drunk and the fucking asshole is chatting with them like they are friends. I don't even….. how can you be that fucking stupid? Mad has lost its meaning to describe how I feel. This dumbass motherfucker is risking so much.

This will probably end with me doing time because my brother is an idiot. I'm going to kill him.

Just let him do his time. What's any of this have to do with you?
    Mq did u lose a fight with a broom
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Yes.
    You dumb cracker
    Just let him do his time. What's any of this have to do with you?
    We live in the same house. I can't afford the cops anywhere near me.

Once they have access to his phone, PC etc. I'm in trouble. That's not going to happen.
Jump to Top