User Controls

What do you buy along with condoms so you don't look like a dork?

-reddi whip
    -big red bull
    -light cigarettes
    -cherries or grapes

Wbu?
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    lol- why would you look like a dork for buying condoms alone? Why do people even give a fuck about what a minimum wage cashier thinks?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    cucumbers. baby oil. KY jelly. plantains. pineapples. whole watermelon
    10 boxes of sudafed, lightbulbs, salt, straws and grapes.
    ^ whats the grapes for?
    What_a_Kreep Tuskegee Airman
    Well, the fact that you are buying condoms in the first place seems very NOT dork-like IMO. I feel like a dorky thing to do would buy "magnum"condoms because even if their dick is big I bet that just regular large or xlarge would do just fine. Maybe buying something like "flavored condoms" is a lil dorky but I think that there is no need to buy other items along with condoms to seem less dorky. No need to waste your money. Also, I have a boyfriend for almost two years and am on BC so it's been a long time since I've bought condoms (also if I really needed them, they give them out for free at my university's health center) but I noticed something funny. Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think they sell condoms in the size "small"lol I have only seen medium, large, and I think xlarge. Could this be because of the male ego and not wanting to buy or be seen buying size "small"condoms? Quite silly if you ask me because women buy bra sizes that go up like triple A (might as well not wear a bra at all at the point) But, they still are sold and bought. I bet that the "medium"condom size is actually small but do to marketing reasons they don't call it small.

Also, trust me from experience never buy the Trogan "fire and ice"condoms. One of the biggest sexual purchasing mistakes I have made. I thought "Hey, these sound nice!"I paid for a full pack (think I ended up throwing most of them away and getting some normal ones. Condoms are expensive too, I wish I could have asked for my money back BUT NOW THAT would be a dorky thing to do actor, lol.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    It's rare that I buy condoms from a corner store but for whatever reason the times that I have I've thrown in an extra item or two, just seemed awkward not to. I think one time it was cheetos and another time it was some soft drink. I know know why it's awkward but it is, you would think it would be like some kind of badge of honor if anything but not, just blankly looking across the counter at the aging black woman and sensation of her seeing in to your soul, her eyes boring into you such that every insecurity becomes clear. Shit's dark man, buying condoms is some shit.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Nothing cause i'm not a bitch made faggot.
    ^ whats the grapes for?

Its meth binge food, lots of water in them. When I hit the glass dick too hard sometimes I can't swallow or chew food because the inside of my mouth is chewed up and raw with acidic meth smoke making it worse, makes it impossible to eat a sandwich. It's a good party when you can hardly eat a grape.
Jump to Top