User Controls

Just scored some Black Tar Heroin

Ghost Black Hole
    Oh yeah I walked down to skid row and asked some Mexicans if they knew where to get 'down' and they said $150 for a G.

This is what I got from the balloon yeah it still smells like vinegar good shit man i'm gonna cut a bead on my animal crossing case and do a foil hit and then get some spikes tomorrow and fire this stuff up.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Did it work?
    150 a gram
    Thotgirl African Astronaut
    That shit looks nasty..150 to inject that in your veins? Ill pass.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Thotgirl That shit looks nasty..150 to inject that in your veins? Ill pass.

It's made with acetic acid instead of the anhydride because it's cheaper and doesn't offer a full conversion from morphine to heroin which is why it's a black tar instead.

Black tar heroin actually gets you higher though because it has 6 monoacetylmorphine which is actually stronger than heroin

"6-MAM already has a free 3-hydroxy group and shares the high lipophilicity of heroin, so it penetrates the brain just as quickly and does not need to be deacetylated at the 6-position in order to be bioactivated; this makes 6-MAM somewhat more potent than heroin"
    Thotgirl African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Ghost It's made with acetic acid instead of the anhydride because it's cheaper and doesn't offer a full conversion from morphine to heroin which is why it's a black tar instead.

Black tar heroin actually gets you higher though because it has 6 monoacetylmorphine which is actually stronger than heroin

"6-MAM already has a free 3-hydroxy group and shares the high lipophilicity of heroin, so it penetrates the brain just as quickly and does not need to be deacetylated at the 6-position in order to be bioactivated; this makes 6-MAM somewhat more potent than heroin"

Ehh ill pass i dont like needles anyway
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    You're breaking your 2019 hard drug sobriety. 😔
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Ghost Oh yeah I walked down to skid row and asked some Mexicans if they knew where to get 'down' and they said $150 for a G.

This is what I got from the balloon yeah it still smells like vinegar good shit man i'm gonna cut a bead on my animal crossing case and do a foil hit and then get some spikes tomorrow and fire this stuff up.

Looks like black berries or bird shit. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Them cholos saw you coming a mile off.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Over Fucking Dose
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Do blackbirds shit black poop? What birds have black poo?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by mashlehash Over Fucking Dose

But first PNS

PNS then OFD
    Octavian motherfucker
    "I've not taken drugs in over a year"
    Scrawn is a waste, just like you Octavian...but in different ways.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by mashlehash Scrawn is a waste, just like you Octavian…but in different ways.

You're just a complete waste, in many ways.

😃👍👍
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Ghost you might not feel like it but you're better than that
    y36mg motherfucker [our clonal flashy cusco]
    Since it was cooked with vinegar and didn't convert to heroin doesn't it make you nauseous and hot?
    Ghost Black Hole
    I'm nodding man
    Gunk Shit
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Ghost I'm nodding man

Proud of yourself?
    Originally posted by Octavian Proud of yourself?

Cocaine.
Jump to Top