User Controls

RisiR commited suicide

He did it by smashing his own head with a cinder block he tied to a rope and hoisted over a tree branch. Pretty badass.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Did he die after committing suicide?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Allegorically speaking yes. He started a new job. Career suicide.
    GoIIum Houston
    He died from a heart attack because I must've reverse cowboy'd him too hard.
    I'm sorry RisiR.
    RIP in peace my love.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    its a shame his mouth is no longer useful...at least his southernmost orifice is salvageable.

any word on partial decapitation? that'd open availability on his larynx and esophagus.

maybe some eye socket poaching...if theyre not too badly damaged
    Good, all he did was bitch.
    Good, all he did was bitch.
    Fuck you.
    I wish I had the balls to do it but it's such a hard decision to make.

So many loved people die every day for no reason.Why not an asshole like me?
    Allegorically speaking yes. He started a new job. Career suicide.
    I have already worked 37 hours this week. That's just not right. I really just want to end this whole shit. It's not worth it.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    I have already worked 37 hours this week. That's just not right. I really just want to end this whole shit. It's not worth it.

Do you mean to tell me you're still alive?

Fuck you.

I thought you were 6 feet under shitposting in hell with Sploo right now. What the fuck, did the rope break or something?.

Sploo was a burnout but at least he actually went through with his suicide unlike you, you whiny bitch.

Oh and thanks for the thread, nobody has ever made a thread about me before. I'm flattered, honestly.
    infinityshock Black Hole

you whiny faggot...i work 40 hours at least every week. a couple of weeks ago i worked 52-plus hours for 3 weeks

you need to cut out the whining and get on with killing yourself already. im waiting breathlessly to find out what your transverse colon feels like massaging the head of my cock.
    52 plus. LOL. That's the norm here... When I keep this pace up I'll be at 78 hours this week, scratching at 80. My first fucking week at the job. You know nothing about real work you lazy yankee cunt.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    you wouldn't last 8 hours at my job, you street walking tonsil monger.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    my job could beat up your job. nana nana boo boo

infinityshock Black Hole

not when his job entails beating off random strangers in exchange for small amounts of random pharmaceuticals and assorted bodily fluids
Jump to Top