User Controls

Fona's Tuesday Thread 5/14/19

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Everything has seemed to have returned back to normal maybe?
    I don't understand why things dont stay the same.
    As soon as I get use to something, something else changes.
    I got a lot of things to do now.
    Whole bunch of things to do.
    Am I moving to Texas?
    Maybe.
    My whole thinking is broke sometimes.
    Its like I live happily in the moment and yet am pissed about the present.
    I think a service is due.
    I am about to breast feed them damn babies.

In other news I was at my gf's house and her 2 lesbo roommates was there.
    Looking for movie on Netflix.
    Suggested "Below Her Mouth"
    All that happened was the lesbians had sex and my girlfriend ate more peanut butter.
    drink beer
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by Fonaplats In other news I was at my gf's house and her 2 lesbo roommates was there.
    Looking for movie on Netflix.
    Suggested "Below Her Mouth"
    All that happened was the lesbians had sex and my girlfriend ate more peanut butter.

I basically know that movie word for word from watching it so much while all incarcery
    Octavian motherfucker
    OP post pics of secret lesbian gf. I want to see what this bitch looks like before your:

"My gf left me for lesbians and I'm going to suicidez" thread.
    Lunch time at work.
    Shell and I are working 2 different machines so we don't get to see much of each other.
    The night is dragging on.
    I have been just zoning out and thinking of all the things I want to do.
    I wonder if I will ever get my life back.
    I screwed around so much I found my life and just simple stuff like getting a car or moving out seems like an obstacle the size of a mountain.
    I just the got to keep humping and pushing forward.
    I know if i keep trying to do good that eventually my life will be good.
    I just got to get crackin on this shit.
    Time to daylong Jumpstart this gnome.

Going home sober and having nI thing to do is getting to me.
    I need a book or a hobby.
    For now I'm just going to try and set an after work goal or w every night.
    Tonight my goals will be to do a load of laundry.
    Set out clothes for tomorrow.
    And to open another checking and savings account (I am going to switch banks).

I need to go to the store.
    Got to save money and budget.
    I'm spending way too much cash on dumb shot like milkshakes and fish tacos.
    Maybe I'll start a grocery list.
    I ordered new work shoes but I don't like them.
    What to do?
    Maybe I can clean the bottoms and send them back.
    Otherwise I have to get over how I feel about them and wear them or just order other shoes.
    I am too bipolar and getting my life together while being sober is a lot less fun and a lot more waiting and waiting and waiting as I try and save money. Only for me to spend way too much anytime I get a little saved up.
    I need to do some maths and set up some wallet rules.
    Anyways...
    I love you guys and hope you are having a great day.
    Fona-fone (937) 522-1751
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Anyone ever dial the fone? Is it real? I feel like giving the number to my friend who can chat up like he is a woman.
    We'reAllBrownNosers African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Erekshun Anyone ever dial the fone? Is it real? I feel like giving the number to my friend who can chat up like he is a woman.

That is all public information. It belongs to Josh Lester supposedly. New Carlisle Ohio.
    Admin African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Erekshun Anyone ever dial the fone? Is it real? I feel like giving the number to my friend who can chat up like he is a woman.

I call him sometimes.
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]

Yes, I have dialed up the fona-fone. It's legit.
    Time for business.
    Got to get this Lil hump humped and move on.
    Efficiency is key?
    I wish I could afford an efficiency.
    anyways...
    I am home from work..

I got stuff to do now remember!
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by infinityshock lasciviously lambasted lanny the lactating leprechauns longing larynx with large loads of laptoplolli-pop launched love lube leaving the little lads lips lacerated, limpkin lactating, and labia languishing with lockjaw......... youre an idiot.

https://niggasin.space/user/86

- he is currently IP banning one or more of my IPs. the only way for an IP ban to be successful is if he IP bans every single addy on the internetzses. even then id probably find access, based on his ineptitude.

- he enacted 'captchas' in an attempt to slow my posting.

theyve done nothing to affect me. i have a magic PC that magically gets around automated bot detectors. abracadabra.

- he set in place a 10-post limit on new member accounts in an effort to prevent k­roz kock spammage.

i make as many new member accounts as there are posts i care to make. im considering making one post per account. this has the joyful effect of him having to ban each individual screen name instead of the previous spammage of one screen name for multiple posts.

- he made an email verification for new account creation

i have…literally…an infinite number of email addys.

- he has banned entire domains of email providers.

i used a different provider.

- he enacts word f­ilters…for some retarded reason. not sure what. mental deficiency is my top guess.

i bypass them as easily as i bypass a snail trickling across the highway while driving my 8,000lb truck

s­hitskin. a­lligator. f­ilter. c­rockodile. k­roz. im sure i missed a few.

in summary: lanny-fag is an impotent, inept, nigger semen infested unter-bottom who isnt even allowed the title 'bitch.' if he were in prison he'd be the unterbottom bitch of the prison bitch. the stupid fuck either doesnt know or doesnt care that his feeble attempts are only alienating everyone that isnt me.

additionally: you have three options:

#1. is to stfu and enjoy the cornucopia of k­roz kock while i laugh at your idiocy

#2. is to impotently yammer on about the k­roz kock escapades while i laugh at your idiocy

#3. is to kill yourself on live streaming video while i laugh at your idiocy

either way, youre an idiot.

executive summary: i own this shithole. i post what i want. when i want. where i want. and there isnt a thing anyone can do about it. now stfu and enjoy the k­roz kockz kerfuffle.

Tldr finny hopes to win because, unlike everyone else, he has infinite time to waste on here
    tattoo your fonaphone number on your chest and back.
Jump to Top