User Controls

Frala, I’m mourning for you sugar darlings

jedi_darryl African Astronaut
    Is there anything I can do that would perceive the complete reciprocation from you and display the required communication to be affianced with you?

What am I doing wrong? Is my approach too strong? Am I fugly? I need to know!
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    You need to kill polecat and let her mourn and then pounce when she returns.
    hopefully she’ll pose like this-

after it’s done.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Lol op is a nerd that likes the grossest of nis hoes
    Yes, I just wanna hug them and look into their eye telling them that they are not alone that I can too be a nis hoe.
    Thanks for the like HTS, nice teef on your avatar.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol. Ur such a duck, darren.
    he's on a roll today
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Lol. Ur such a duck, darren.

You sound like a wimbledon tennis player okay?
    Serve me!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    lil D, she's just not into you,, also Killing off the polecat is a pretty big job,, as you know Ive been hunted by the best of them,,,, where are they now???

no one really knows,,
    She’s just not into me?! Wut-

I bet you don’t even know her favorite flavored low-fat yogurt is. I do though.

I wouldn’t kill you, Rick wouldn’t know what to do if he haven’t had someone home to cook a well done meal. That would be devastating.
    🐿 African Astronaut
    Make some cute mix babies
    But she doesn’t want babies. I think we might have an accident baby from uncontrollable motorboats, but nonetheless, we both need to have a serious discussion and come to terms of whom should have maternity leave. I for one would make the sacrifice but, it’s not manly. So, basically it’s a one sided battle. I like debates though. So we will see, right pumpkin?
    Who African Astronaut [that staidly controlling tamarillo]
    I just wish we met once and I don’t care if it’s just a few seconds or a glance I just want to have the moment and say to nis viewers that we had sex unofficially.
    You're the DH §m£ÂgØL doppleganger.

dear fwawawawaawawa is a nigger!
    Wow, funny. I’ve heard that reference before on DH. You would’ve had a ton of lols there from that joke. I’m totally not kidding.

Ant or sancho would post a never ending face in hole pictures of me on cue and lurking DHers would go bananas.
    it was very humiliating.
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Tell me, Deronimo. Do you think you have a chance?
Jump to Top