User Controls

Do different contexts call for different words for penis be to be used?

Needledick Needledick Needledick motherfucker [mulishly down your brachydactylia]
    usually dick sounds appropriate but "ding-dong" would sound odd to say causally most times like dick.
    Ghost Black Hole
    weenis
    Common De-mominator African Astronaut
    Needlepenis
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Thingy.
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    LMFAO

When I was boarding my Clydesdale at this lady's farm where a bunch of other people boarded their horses (and the lady of course had horses of her own), a couple of the boarders were saying shit about my boy being a stallion... Which was stupid, since he was more well behaved than any of thw other horses out there anyway. They were bitching because the one lady had a mare in heat.

Well, after they were going on that I needed to get him gelded and shit finally they walked by and he was 'relaxed' on the cross ties where I was grooming him and the two woman jumped back. My dad grabbed my horse's dick and shook it at them saying "Hi, I'm the one eyed Cyclops, glad to meet ya!"

The lady who owned the farm was dying in laughter with me when she saw what he did since the two other woman were fucking prude dickhead assholes. They left us the fuck alone after that.

Not long after that and going on about how she just "knew" he was going to try and breed her mare, she invited me out on a trail ride. This would have been my Clydesdale's 3rd or 4th ride and first with a few other people and horses. We go out and I suggested that since he was young (he was 2 years old) and they had mares that I should be in front of them. Oh no... At thw end of the ride she has sort of an attitude and says "well I'm surprised he didnt try to mount my mare as shes been dripping in heat" later I find out from another boarder that she was trying to set me up and make my boy look bad. Dumb cunts. My horse was too fucking good for hwr dumb fucking shit.

Anyway.. The moral to this story is to just whip your dick out saying "Hi I'm the one eyed Cyclops glad to meet ya!" and it'll all be good ;)
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    A proper gentleman refers to it as tallywacker.
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    If i need to refer to multiple penises is penii acceptable?
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by Nil If i need to refer to multiple penises is penii acceptable?

That is the proper term!

Johnson
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Potato
    Pena
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by hydromorphone LMFAO

When I was boarding my Clydesdale

I thought it was the Clydesdale that boarded you
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    Yeah I suppose. In the bedroom, itd definitely feel weird to refer to it as anything but "dick" or "cock", whereas in more jovial company "schlong" or "tube steak" or "dong" might suffice.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    "Oh Casper, put your hard throbbing penile appendage in my special place. Oh. Ooohhh mmmm".
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Hot beef injection
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    Originally posted by tee hee hee "Oh Casper, put your hard throbbing penile appendage in my special place. Oh. Ooohhh mmmm".

I mean thats not the first time ive heard that, but it certainly sounds off.

OH CASPER!! BURY YOUR BIG CHUNGUS BETWIXT MY MEAT CURTAINS. GIVE ME A HUGE HEAPING LADLE OF YOUR BABY GRAVY!

And that, folks...is how you stay celibate. :icon14:
    Wang.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    lil huey
    Man-milk dispenser
    Ghost Black Hole
    Maybe if you had a big nigger dick rather than a walnut dick, you would talk about muh dick more.
Jump to Top