User Controls

Let's talk about that time you got ripped off buying drugs

Or those times, depends on how stupid you've been. I've been ripped off I guess three times.

Time 1- I had been smoking weed for not even a year,and was not yet understanding of the whole "not letting people drive away with your money" process. Me and my friend were buying a gram for $20, waiting around in the parking lot outside of an Italian restaurant. His bright ass gets the idea "hey if I throw in another 10 dollars maybe we can get more!!!" and I thought this was an excellent idea. So the guy gets there, says he has to go get it elsewhere. I was hesitant at first, but he said it was right around the corner, totally reliable amirite? He laughed when my friend asked if he could get extra if we gave him $30, saying it wasn't a problem. Gawwd.

Time 2- Same guy just a few months later (oh yes yes) sold me and my friend fake acid for $15 dollars a tab. It wasn't even nbomes, just flat out bunk and I'm pretty sure he just sprayed that bitter "anti-chew" shit that you get for puppies. We (oh yes) took it in a mall so I'm glad we didn't a trip out of it, that would have ended so fucking badly.

Time 3- Within that same year I bought some weed, with this same friend, but from a different dealer. These were all his connects, by the way. This guy claimed to have some home grown hydroponic double kush triple dosed uber layed fire shit and he got us all hyped up thinking he had some great weed. At the time, I had been smoking okay weed, I'd never noticed or really seen anything with a huge number of trichomes, and didn't know what trichomes were. I attributed the red/orange hairs to quality, and this weed was COVERED in orange hairs, it was basically orange weed. To our surprise, it hardly did anything. I made an edible out of .1 (a firecracker, no less) and it obviously didn't do anything either. We only bought a half gram but man, I've never seen such shit weed look like that since.

Anyway, my stories are lame, but I'm bored, I'm sure some of you have better stories.
    Only once on the silk road 1 before it went down. It was my own fault for trying to order meth from such a sketchy dude. I've never had a problem since then.
    one time when i was a young junkie desperate for opiatez this dude who was living with a close friend of mine said he was gonna go get some oc and asked if i wanted some. supposedly he was getting a pretty good deal and my friend vouched for him so i gave him $180. he was supposed to go grab them from the city and come back in a few hours but i went to work so after 8 hours and no word i hit him up and he gave me some bs story about how he got stuck in the city and would be back tomorrow or some shit.

a couple days went by and he was still avoiding me so i just chalked it up as a loss and pretended like i believed his stupid lies for a couple weeks, then one day called him up to see if he wanted to buy some oxy because i was "quitting" and had an 80 i didnt want. he had some bitch drive him there and i just went up to the passenger side window and grabbed the money out of his hand then laid into the side of his head, and never talked to him or that friend that vouched for him again. fuck junkies
    infinityshock Black Hole
    every single time. the Dr office rips me off for the cost of the visit, then the pharmacy rips me off for the price of the drugs, then the DEA rips me off because if it weren't for them I'd be paying about .05% of what I'm actually paying. I've mentioned this before but it is literally cheaper for me to buy drugs on the street from a dealer than to go through a gobernment sanctioned dealer
    every single time. the Dr office rips me off for the cost of the visit, then the pharmacy rips me off for the price of the drugs, then the DEA rips me off because if it weren't for them I'd be paying about .05% of what I'm actually paying. I've mentioned this before but it is literally cheaper for me to buy drugs on the street from a dealer than to go through a gobernment sanctioned dealer

What drugs? What country do you live in?

Price for a bottle of benadryl 25mg
    $25
    Price for 100g of Diphenhydramine
    $150

Rinse and repeat for benzodiazepines, anti depressants, adderall, etc
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    one time when i was a young junkie desperate for opiatez this dude who was living with a close friend of mine said he was gonna go get some oc and asked if i wanted some. supposedly he was getting a pretty good deal and my friend vouched for him so i gave him $180. he was supposed to go grab them from the city and come back in a few hours but i went to work so after 8 hours and no word i hit him up and he gave me some bs story about how he got stuck in the city and would be back tomorrow or some shit.

a couple days went by and he was still avoiding me so i just chalked it up as a loss and pretended like i believed his stupid lies for a couple weeks, then one day called him up to see if he wanted to buy some oxy because i was "quitting" and had an 80 i didnt want. he had some bitch drive him there and i just went up to the passenger side window and grabbed the money out of his hand then laid into the side of his head, and never talked to him or that friend that vouched for him again. fuck junkies

The ending to your story gave me a cheap satisfaction like a hooker with no name. Nigger bitch got what he deserved.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    First time I ever tried to buy weed, I had smoked it maybe twice, a guy I knew/used to hang out with asked me if I wanted to buy some "grass". Arranged to meet him in a couple of hours, passed him some cash and he handed me a foil packed with, you guessed it, literal grass in it. I didn't realize this until I got home because I didn't pause to open it, like the police were going to roll up any minute or something.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    What drugs? What country do you live in?

i dont remember

the US (florida)
    First time I ever tried to buy weed, I had smoked it maybe twice, a guy I knew/used to hang out with asked me if I wanted to buy some "grass". Arranged to meet him in a couple of hours, passed him some cash and he handed me a foil packed with, you guessed it, literal grass in it. I didn't realize this until I got home because I didn't pause to open it, like the police were going to roll up any minute or something.

well, technically you didnt get ripped off...
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Aside from some marginally short 20-sacks as a teenager, the only time I was ripped off, fortunately, was fronting 200 to a relatively trustworthy person as far as a 'meth friend' goes, to go and get a ball of crib leg. I didn't end up seeing or speaking to him for about 5 years, and by then I didn't care. I think he's in prison to this day.

I suppose this could be a separate thread, but as far as ME ripping off anyone, I also have really only done that once in an outright fashion. It was coordinated with 2 of my buddies in a plot against some typical fuccboi who we deemed deserving (I think he had braces at 17, that might have been the only reason). I rode along with the guy and his friend to 'my dealer's apartment' where an oz of the good good what supposed to be purchased. I told him my guy was paranoid and didn't like strangers, the ol' runaround, and he reluctantly handed me his 300 as I assured him I'd be in and out. The gig was that the apt complex allowed you to buzz yourself in during daytime hours, so I simply did just that, marched to the other exit at the end of the hall, and hopped in my friend's car where we proceeded to go buy the very same purchase of our own with the victim's money. Kid had rich parents anyway so fuck 'em. lol
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    §m£ÂgØL, you were a retard when younger.
    Yeah, I was like 14/15 during all that. I didn't start researching much of anything till a little bit later.
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    Like the second time I bought weed from a jedi, paid 40 bucks for 2 dimebags (I was like 14 and I wanted weed as to not have to rely on xanax and bundy (sorry for blaspheme sploo/beedrill brand happy) I just wanted to get high, only reason I EVER did bundy was because I couldnt get weed when I was 12), next time I gave him 80 dollars for weed I never got, he went off on his bike with 2 american indian fucks, I chased him all the way down like half a mile, he couldnt catch up because he was a fat fuck, I also weighed like, 230 pounds at age 14 but I was so fucking pissed, I got up to his bike, pushed him off, gave him a shiner and ran off, hid in the woods and under a tractor trailer in a stop n shop parking lot. Plus the fact that he stole my singer in my band (also my best friend), tempted him with money and thing is, jediboy ansell played bass like me. My former best friend betrayed me but I didnt beat him up because later on we made amends and I wouldnt hit my long time friend just because of a band

also, my current guy (who gives me primo weed for like, 30 dollars for an eigth of sticky shit with trichomes) knew him when I was in rehab, thought we were cool but first time he gave me a bag full of lawn clippings so I trailed him to his controlled rent crackden, came in, keep in mind the guy is a stick figure 6 inches shorter than me, looked him right in the eyes like 3 inches away from him, he tried to beat me up but I slammed him on the ground and said, if you ever try this shit again I will snap your twigboy legs and shove my sneaker so far up your ass youll taste it for a week (in reality I said, hey the jerkstore called, they ran out of you (george costanza)

a week later I hit him up for weed and he gave me a 16th for free, probably respected me more, cause he thought he could rip me off because in rehab I kept to myself for the majority of it because I was on a tricyclic antidepressant, focalin, wellbutrin and modafinil so I was so wired I couldnt function, but eventually beat up this guy ricky, the guys held me back but still, he was a bundy addict and thought I was a bitch, or atleast naive.
    Friend sold me a lot of tabs, worth $500 altogether. I regrettably gave him the money up front. He never gave me the tabs, and always had an excuse. That shit killed our friendship, but I guess he needed the money more than me.
    I've been doing this for 15 years. I don't even...

One time when I was in school I got ripped off by a caricature of Harry Potter with AIDS looking kid. I still can't wrap my head around it. 25 bucks for weed. He was an alcoholic who knew people so I thought why not. He then told me that he himself got ripped off so I had to explain to him that this is not my problem. I checked his pockets on several occasions but he never had anything. Not a thing. He played me but I just couldn't hurt him.
    I guess he needed the money more than me.

haha bitchmade
    &Zenith Yung Blood
    Yeah, I was like 14/15 during all that. I didn't start researching much of anything till a little bit later.

Research how not to be a gullible idiot? :D
    lob it off faggot
    Duke Zion Tuskegee Airman
    Usually I look up pills online before I buy them but years ago I ended up getting ripped off by some nigger bitch who sold me blood pressure pills and claimed they were klonopin
Jump to Top