User Controls

Official GoT Thread

Has anyone drafted? Any fun theories? Which character are you most like? Which do you think I’m most like?
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    I havent seen last nights episode, battle with the night king was a let down but I can't articulate why.
    Originally posted by Nil I havent seen last nights episode, battle with the night king was a let down but I can't articulate why.

Yeah I feel that. I just watched last nights episode. It was a good un.
    Who African Astronaut [that staidly controlling tamarillo]
    Dany would never make it as a sailor, all she had to do was light those ships up from the rear, away from the spears. Piss poor writing
    Originally posted by Who Dany would never make it as a sailor, all she had to do was light those ships up from the rear, away from the spears. Piss poor writing

Good point....
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    I'd prefer a show with a good story that didn't take like 4 seasons to do anything
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Number13 I'd prefer a show with a good story that didn't take like 4 seasons to do anything

I take it you've never watched a soap opera
    Originally posted by Who

Dope
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    I rolled y eyes so hard at the last episode. Theyre going so hard left theyre going to flip the fucking wagon.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I sexually identify as Robb Stark but in reality, I'm more of a Theon.
    Octavian motherfucker
    It's gone depressingly savage. I can't say, maybe more balanced in regards to who is winning but seeing Dani descend into madness is not nice. I thought Jon's newfound identity would have brought them closer. I mean, they're already a couple and a poweful one at that. Jon has never shown an interest in leading as was seen with him ceding the North to Dani.

Why can't the stupid bitch see this! As for the other dragon getting nailed by Euron's fleet I did not see that coming. Arya will die trying to kill Cersei, probably by Jaime who will then kill Cersei as she tries to ignite wildfire. Dani will go insane and inadvertantly blow Kings Landing or just the Red Keep by igniting the wild fire and die by Jon's sword.
    Originally posted by Octavian It's gone depressingly savage. I can't say, maybe more balanced in regards to who is winning but seeing Dani descend into madness is not nice. I thought Jon's newfound identity would have brought them closer. I mean, they're already a couple and a poweful one at that. Jon has never shown an interest in leading as was seen with him ceding the North to Dani.

Why can't the stupid bitch see this! As for the other dragon getting nailed by Euron's fleet I did not see that coming. Arya will die trying to kill Cersei, probably by Jaime who will then kill Cersei as she tries to ignite wildfire. Dani will go insane and inadvertantly blow Kings Landing or just the Red Keep by igniting the wild fire and die by Jon's sword.

This is a good theory. I hate seeing her descend into madness as well. I think Jon will end up on the iron throne with Sansa leading the North. And I think we’ll end up where we started. With a bumbling man on the iron throne, all this war and deceit to try and make a mistake corrected and yet it still just ends with another typical man on the throne.
    But really why was Jon so useless in that battle....
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    Originally posted by -mal- But really why was Jon so useless in that battle….

Because they needed a woman to take the lead. The writers said they wanted to make jon fail so arya could save the day.

i rolled my eyes like 8 times.

Jamie and Brienne.
    Brienne "taking charge" and undressing him
    Brienne chasing after him and crying as he rode off
    Arya and baratheons kid fucking and then her saying she "was no lady"
    Grey wORM being a surrogate for trans folk "You dont have to have a dick to be a badass man, mmmkay?"
    Killing the magical dragon with some bullshit toy
    Originally posted by CASPER Because they needed a woman to take the lead. The writers said they wanted to make jon fail so arya could save the day.

i rolled my eyes like 8 times.

Jamie and Brienne.
    Brienne "taking charge" and undressing him
    Brienne chasing after him and crying as he rode off
    Arya and baratheons kid fucking and then her saying she "was no lady"
    Grey wORM being a surrogate for trans folk "You dont have to have a dick to be a badass man, mmmkay?"
    Killing the magical dragon with some bullshit toy

Lol
    yeah, i watched the first episode and I'm like welp, this is basically how the whole show is, so I never watched it again.

This show takes such a ridiculous amount of time commitment, fuck that.
    Originally posted by DietYellow yeah, i watched the first episode and I'm like welp, this is basically how the whole show is, so I never watched it again.

This show takes such a ridiculous amount of time commitment, fuck that.

It’s worth it. To see it all play out.
    Daenerys has always assumed that there will be a throne remaining for her to occupy, but I see no reason why it wouldn’t be destroyed, either purposefully or by accident. How can she create a new world when she’s sitting on a chair that represents a conquest of the old one? If her queenship demands the breaking of the wheel, a prudent iconoclast would begin by disassembling the iron throne.
    Not that I really think any character should get what they want, or at least not her.
Jump to Top