User Controls

I Win Darkie

-SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Not that you were a real challenge or anything.
    Duke Zion Tuskegee Airman
    Is this some sort of gay nigger slang?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Is this some sort of gay nigger slang?

he was at some carnival in the south and played one of those stupid games. surprisingly he won. the prize was his very own nigger.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    yeah darkie was kind of an asshole
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I think I've heard at least 4 or 5 users referred to as 'Darkie' so I'm just wondering which one we're talking about here. *scratches head*
    Duke Zion Tuskegee Airman
    he was at some carnival in the south and played one of those stupid games. surprisingly he won. the prize was his very own nigger.
    Was it a cross breed nigger or was he strickly grass fed? Because if it was another jackal I would just feed it to the boar, they are used to eating shit anyway.
    Why, none other than TheDarkRodent, aka Yoda, aka Jedi Moped, aka, Jedi Knight, aka Darth Beaver, and many other handles.
    My grandpa won a few darkies in an auction a few years back. He said they sometimes farted when he whipped them.
    My grandpa won a few darkies in an auction a few years back. He said they sometimes farted when he whipped them.

And you had to resort to hiding behind sock puppets. No integrity. No responsibility. No accountability. That's just so... edgy... of you. Coward.
    Is he died or what are we celebrating?
    Is he died or what are we celebrating?

Yes. He's finally buried under my apple tree in the backyard with the others.

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Now we just have to take care of that pesky Arthur Treacher and then your business will be done Specypoo, and you can off yourself. Ha-Hey!
    I will never die. I am immortal.
    'Ed rush Yung Blood
    So armsmerchant is TDR? Okay this makes sense now.
    [QUOTE='Ed rush;n111729]So armsmerchant is TDR? Okay this makes sense now. [/QUOTE]

Yep. In the flesh. And he's apparently too scared now to even use his original account. He has to cower behind popular usernames that aren't even his.

I'll eat my own dick if TDR is Armsmerchant. It's probably inb4lock.
    C'mon, Darkie. Come out of hiding. Reveal yourself. You know you wanna, coward.
    He's riding his bike on all the roads of the US. He can afford a prostitute every two weeks and still has money for a warm meal every day. He gets on his bike and just rides, from sunrise till dawn. Sometimes he rides through an entire night, as well. He is free and finally happy. Shitposting overused 10 year old memes just a glimpse of a thought in the back of his head when he gets the shivers while pissing outside at a tree next to a highway restroom. He is free and rides a bike.
    He's riding his bike on all the roads of the US. He can afford a prostitute every two weeks and still has money for a warm meal every day. He gets on his bike and just rides, from sunrise till dawn. Sometimes he rides through an entire night, as well. He is free and finally happy. Shitposting overused 10 year old memes just a glimpse of a thought in the back of his head when he gets the shivers while pissing outside at a tree next to a highway restroom. He is free and rides a bike.

Errr... is that before, after or during when he's hiding behind sock puppet accounts?

You ride a cock puppet. Haha. Hahaha.... one of those inflatable ones with a cock.
Jump to Top