User Controls

"New" super-food discovered. Here's what you need to know

A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    It's sausage

People now know what they needed to know

Have a woke day
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Wow! How did u do that? ☺️
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Wow! How did u do that? ☺️

He has a sausage meter
    Dregs African Astronaut [that freakishly double-edged allmouth]
    Refresh meter more like it
    HTS highlight reel
    Only superfood I care about is cummies. 😍😍😍

Daddy’s πŸ‘¨cummies, πŸ’¦ nice 😊 and yummy πŸ˜‹ Thick πŸ˜«πŸ‘Œand gooey, feel like honey 🍯 That sweet 🍭 milk, 🍼oh-so-tasty πŸ‘… Daddy, πŸ‘¨Daddy, πŸ™please be hasty!πŸ’¨ My tongue πŸ‘… swirls πŸ˜› round πŸ” and round πŸ” While Daddy πŸ‘¨ gives my ass πŸ‘ a great big pound πŸ”₯πŸ’₯ Over πŸ˜‘ in the corner, wrapped 🎁 in chains β›“ Mommy πŸ‘© huddled over, screaming 😱 in pain πŸ˜ͺ β€œShut up, bitch! πŸ‘© Stay on the floor!” Mommy πŸ‘© sobbing 😭 louder, I πŸ‘§ call πŸ—£ her a whore πŸ’‹ She reaches behind her πŸ‘© for her gun πŸ’€While Daddy πŸ‘„gropes πŸ‘‹ and tickles πŸ€— my sweet 🍬 buns πŸ‘ Puts the barrel πŸ˜› between πŸ‘‰πŸ‘ˆ her teeth πŸ‘„ And Daddy’s 😍 semen πŸ’¦ begins to seep β˜”οΈ Gunpowder,πŸ’₯ blood, πŸ’‰ brains 😩 and gore 😎 Mommy’s πŸ‘© lifeless πŸ‘» corpse slumps ⬇️ to the floor πŸ˜‚ Cummies, πŸ’¦ cummies πŸ’¦ filling my throat πŸ’§My pussy 🐱 is completely 😍 soaked πŸ’¦But Daddy’s cock πŸ† just gets bigger 😳😲 Over near 😯 the drawers, he grabs the scissors βœ‚οΈ Cuts πŸ”ͺ a hole πŸ•³ in Mommy’s πŸ‘© stomach πŸ™ˆIn her hand, πŸ–a gin and tonic 🍺 He πŸ‘¨begins 😍 to unravel her strings of intestines 😝 β€œLook πŸ‘€ closely, you’ll learn πŸ‘¨β€πŸ« a lesson” Ties a noose, πŸ˜” rigs it tight 😫 β€œSweetie, πŸ‘§ sweetie, πŸ‘§ no need to fight” πŸ‘ŠπŸ’₯ Puts her πŸ‘© guts πŸ˜›πŸ˜‹around πŸ”„ my neck β€œLooks like everything’s good πŸ‘ and set” πŸ‘Œ Lets me fall down ⬇️ about πŸ€”πŸ’­ a yard Face πŸ‘§ turning blue, choking πŸ’€hard πŸ’ͺ All the while, πŸ•‘ Daddy’s 😍 stroking his cock πŸ† And for a moment, 😳 our eyes πŸ‘ lock πŸ”’ Tears 😭 of joy 😊 stream down my face πŸ‘§ I’m going to 😡 a better ✨ place~
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol.
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Originally posted by HTS Only superfood I care about is cummies. 😍😍😍

Daddy’s πŸ‘¨cummies, πŸ’¦ nice 😊 and yummy πŸ˜‹ Thick πŸ˜«πŸ‘Œand gooey, feel like honey 🍯 That sweet 🍭 milk, 🍼oh-so-tasty πŸ‘… Daddy, πŸ‘¨Daddy, πŸ™please be hasty!πŸ’¨ My tongue πŸ‘… swirls πŸ˜› round πŸ” and round πŸ” While Daddy πŸ‘¨ gives my ass πŸ‘ a great big pound πŸ”₯πŸ’₯ Over πŸ˜‘ in the corner, wrapped 🎁 in chains β›“ Mommy πŸ‘© huddled over, screaming 😱 in pain πŸ˜ͺ β€œShut up, bitch! πŸ‘© Stay on the floor!” Mommy πŸ‘© sobbing 😭 louder, I πŸ‘§ call πŸ—£ her a whore πŸ’‹ She reaches behind her πŸ‘© for her gun πŸ’€While Daddy πŸ‘„gropes πŸ‘‹ and tickles πŸ€— my sweet 🍬 buns πŸ‘ Puts the barrel πŸ˜› between πŸ‘‰πŸ‘ˆ her teeth πŸ‘„ And Daddy’s 😍 semen πŸ’¦ begins to seep β˜”οΈ Gunpowder,πŸ’₯ blood, πŸ’‰ brains 😩 and gore 😎 Mommy’s πŸ‘© lifeless πŸ‘» corpse slumps ⬇️ to the floor πŸ˜‚ Cummies, πŸ’¦ cummies πŸ’¦ filling my throat πŸ’§My pussy 🐱 is completely 😍 soaked πŸ’¦But Daddy’s cock πŸ† just gets bigger 😳😲 Over near 😯 the drawers, he grabs the scissors βœ‚οΈ Cuts πŸ”ͺ a hole πŸ•³ in Mommy’s πŸ‘© stomach πŸ™ˆIn her hand, πŸ–a gin and tonic 🍺 He πŸ‘¨begins 😍 to unravel her strings of intestines 😝 β€œLook πŸ‘€ closely, you’ll learn πŸ‘¨β€πŸ« a lesson” Ties a noose, πŸ˜” rigs it tight 😫 β€œSweetie, πŸ‘§ sweetie, πŸ‘§ no need to fight” πŸ‘ŠπŸ’₯ Puts her πŸ‘© guts πŸ˜›πŸ˜‹around πŸ”„ my neck β€œLooks like everything’s good πŸ‘ and set” πŸ‘Œ Lets me fall down ⬇️ about πŸ€”πŸ’­ a yard Face πŸ‘§ turning blue, choking πŸ’€hard πŸ’ͺ All the while, πŸ•‘ Daddy’s 😍 stroking his cock πŸ† And for a moment, 😳 our eyes πŸ‘ lock πŸ”’ Tears 😭 of joy 😊 stream down my face πŸ‘§ I’m going to 😡 a better ✨ place~

Dude you need help.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by HTS Only superfood I care about is cummies. 😍😍😍

If this is an HTS original inspired by the possibility of a new superfood I want to go grocery shopping with you
    omfg its going viral
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol @ 1462
    Smh
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    @1711
    Ffs.
    omfg if this goes over 2000 IM GOING TO MAKE AN EPIC THREAD
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol silly
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Lol silly

AND I WANT U TO BE IN IT
    Dregs African Astronaut [that freakishly double-edged allmouth]
    wow over 2000 my fucking god!
    over 2000 sausages were given a new chance at life thanks to the people of this thread!!!
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol. So silly. U should've let it be a real count.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by A College Professor

And it was the endorsement that was the beautiful thing. She could put on any dress.
    it was but the people spoke and decided to share this story over 2800 times and counting!
Jump to Top